OP
Why-Me

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an apex it's hooked up to the brute can cycling my rocks for my tank. This is just a 20 gallon that will be a sump in 6 months or less from now.
Not buying anything extra right now or it'll take longer and longer. I hate to drag things out.

OP
OP
Why-Me

Why-Me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I'm only working with a 20 gallon right now, fish will be limited but I have chosen to get a trio of flame cardinalfish from DD but they sold them the day before I was going to order so now I'm currently waiting for them to get another trio in.

OP
OP
Why-Me

Why-Me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pulled the trigger and bought my first SW fishy. I ordered an Orangeback Basslet from Live Aquaria Diver's Den.
It will be here Tuesday, I'll post photos.

lg-0501191-221.jpg

Philipgonzales3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pulled the trigger and bought my first SW fishy. I ordered an Orangeback Basslet from Live Aquaria Diver's Den.
It will be here Tuesday, I'll post photos.

lg-0501191-221.jpg

Dude that fish looks so sweet. Why a trio of cardinalfish? Like if you just buy 3 separate you think it would be differently. Do they have to be compatible or what Not? Are they sexed when bought in a trio? Just curious.

OP
OP
Why-Me

Why-Me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When cardinalfish are available on DD not the regular LA they're sold in trios. Must be caught that way?? They're schooling fish so maybe that's why they sell in trios? I'd buy just 3 of them and put them together but from all the ****** reviews I won't buy from the regular LA.

Philipgonzales3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When cardinalfish are available on DD not the regular LA they're sold in trios. Must be caught that way?? They're schooling fish so maybe that's why they sell in trios? I'd buy just 3 of them and put them together but from all the ****** reviews I won't buy from the regular LA.

Man looking good! Can't believe you have some livestock already. It's been a long time in the making. Those rastas are sweet. Mine are getting bigger and growing a new polyp but still so small haha.

OP
OP
Why-Me

Why-Me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I pulled dead acros yesterday, one (WWC slimeball) might make it and looking little bit better. Maybe just bleached it hopefully?
My rastas are always open and looked their best today so far. Those nepthea on the left side on the sand are happy the aqua green guy always has great PE.
Checked alk today since it's the only test of the big 3 I have. Alk is at 8.5
Added 1 gallon top off today. Took 96 hours to have to add 1 gallon. Seems like pretty slow evap, no complaints here. But it's only 60 degrees for a high so far here. And that was today it's been cooler than that. I'm sure evap will pick up here once the temps go up for the summer.

OP
OP
Why-Me

Why-Me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting a trio of flame cardinalfish DD has two trios right now but I blew my wad on that awesome basslet. Cardinalfish will have to wait. It's my daughter's bday in two weeks so I'll probably get them then.

Philipgonzales3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting a trio of flame cardinalfish DD has two trios right now but I blew my wad on that awesome basslet. Cardinalfish will have to wait. It's my daughter's bday in two weeks so I'll probably get them then.

Ah OK. Those guys look pretty cool. I didn't know there were different kinds of cardinal fish lol.

OP
OP
Why-Me

Why-Me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, can't wait to get everything set up.
I bought my first corals and now my first fishy so that money has put me back a month otherwise this 50 cube would be setup right now. It's ok though these things take time and I don't want to rush things.

Philipgonzales3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How the fish doing @Why-Me? Man it looks so nice. I'd think about looking into one of those myself but don't want to steal your thunder! Haha. Man you know how to pick your fish! Took you long enough but I'd have to say I think it was worth the wait for Me! Can't wait to see what else you do with your tanks!

OP
OP
Why-Me

Why-Me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back