OP
Why-Me

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about the loss, grats on the new crew inbound and awesome.score on the BRS giveaway!

Keep us updated on the new arrivals. Winter is risky shipping conditions!
Did have some shipping shock scare.
Here's the new crew.
IMG_20191114_152905.jpg
IMG_20191114_152917.jpg
IMG_20191114_191611.jpg

OP
OP
Why-Me

Why-Me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. Qt?
Nope, I believe Sustainable Aquatics has their own QT procedure.
I do realize that doesn't eliminate the chances but at that point either will QT if not done perfectly, so I like to live on the edge. Always get inspected in a 1qt deli container in shallow water before the plunge in the new tank.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I admit it; I've been a lousy member of R2R and a crappy friend. I could give all kinds of excuses/reasons why I went MIA but will save you the agony. Bottom line is I jumped out of the R2R ocean without warning or saying anything to nearly anyone. It was an uncalled for and selfish act. So, I offer my apologies to you, and anyone else, that I had built a cyber-friendship with through this forum. I won't let it happen again.

OP
OP
Why-Me

Why-Me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I admit it; I've been a lousy member of R2R and a crappy friend. I could give all kinds of excuses/reasons why I went MIA but will save you the agony. Bottom line is I jumped out of the R2R ocean without warning or saying anything to nearly anyone. It was an uncalled for and selfish act. So, I offer my apologies to you, and anyone else, that I had built a cyber-friendship with through this forum. I won't let it happen again.
No worries, thanks for coming back, we all miss you!!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries, thanks for coming back, we all miss you!!

Thanks brother!

Since you mention there are no worries; I withdraw my apology and will deny, deny, deny that I might have done anything wrong! ;)

OP
OP
Why-Me

Why-Me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It may still be unused. But yes from a reefer second hand at this point even if unused.

Best way to do it. Let someone else take the hit and you get new equipment cheap!

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's all I need to set this up now is a return pump and some braided flex tubing, going cheap n easy on this one.

Salt water equipment is built to last for a decade. If u get something even 5 years old ur still more likely to upgrade or quit before the equipment fails if u properly maintain it. I went new on the return pump because of its importance in the overall system, and I loved the synergy design for the overflow, otherwise that would have likely been used too. Cheers to making rags into riches :)

OP
OP
Why-Me

Why-Me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went and picked up that sump/skimmer combo today.
It also came with every accessory available for it except the pump basket and dosing container stack.
Which I just found THIS pump basket on sale for $25 from premium aquatics tonight so ordered that right away and will have that by mid week.
I have everything to set up that 50 cube except for a jebao return pump and some reinforced braided vinyl tubing for the return and will hard plumb the drain and E drain with some pvc I have on hand.

IMG_20200105_194715.jpg
IMG_20200105_194737.jpg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back