cartertam03

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hi all,
I hope you guys can help me how to do. I posted thread wanted to buy Deltec 400i skimmer a few weeks ago. One new member "1 charlie" pm me his friend got one and asked me to contact "[email protected]". I reached Matt to discuss about the skimmer.He is very fast to reply me whenever i send email to him.
After discussed the price, he preferred Zelle or Paypal "[email protected]" Friend and Family F&F methods of payment.
I trusted and paid him by Paypal. You guys know what's going on the next. o_O
螢幕截圖 2022-05-23 上午8.41.31.png

Top Shelf Aquatics

Cell

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
There are some stickied threads at the top of the selling forum that contain very important info and warnings against this very thing happening.

Cell

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Reef Chasers Aquaculture

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+4 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+4 /0 /-0
Hi all,
I hope you guys can help me how to do. I posted thread wanted to buy Deltec 400i skimmer a few weeks ago. One new member "1 charlie" pm me his friend got one and asked me to contact "[email protected]". I reached Matt to discuss about the skimmer.He is very fast to reply me whenever i send email to him.
After discussed the price, he preferred Zelle or Paypal "[email protected]" Friend and Family F&F methods of payment.
I trusted and paid him by Paypal. You guys know what's going on the next. o_O
螢幕截圖 2022-05-23 上午8.41.31.png
This ATTEMPT happened to me 3 times with a Trident unit and I did NOT fall for it . ONLY purchase paypal goods and Services. With friends option, you have no protection and am truly sorry you got scammed as you likely did.
I will reach out for you to our staff but not much they can likely do.

@revhtree
@ revhtree
@[email protected]

Did you start off in the reef hobby buying used equipment? Do you still use pre-owned equipment? (Choose all that apply)

• Yes, I did start off with some used equipment. It made getting everything going easier!

Votes: 137 39.9%
  • Yes, I did start off with some used equipment, but it was a mistake I won't make again.

Votes: 18 5.2%
  • I still buy used equipment! It's a helpful way to save money in this hobby!

Votes: 106 30.9%
  • Nope! Everything I used to get started was new! And I'm glad I started with all new stuff!

Votes: 84 24.5%
  • Nope! Everything I used to get started was new! But, I should've looked around for used options!

Votes: 35 10.2%
  • I still only buy new equipment! Lots of problems avoided that way!

Votes: 45 13.1%
  • Other... (Post in the thread)

Votes: 13 3.8%

Frag Farm