Scary Larry (some worm)

Ramberto777

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
So, I know I have had at least one big worm in my tank for a while. I saw him a couple times as my tank was maturing, the tank is a bit over a year old, but it has been a considerable time since I saw him. I always figured he was a bristle worm but never was sure. Welp, as I was burning the midnight oil scary Larry made an appearance. When I first saw him I would say I could see around 10 inches of him and there is around 7 inches of worm in the pic with my hand for reference. Worst part is that even with the 10 inches of worm there was more in the sand that I couldn't see. Although I have bad pictures, would like some help on an id as I am a bit nervous Larry is a fireworm. Also, if anyone has any tips on how to get him out that would be appreciated. Thanks for the help!

IMG-1397.jpg IMG-1398.jpg IMG-1402.jpg

Click to watch best scape method in 5 easy steps!

saltyfins

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
So, I know I have had at least one big worm in my tank for a while. I saw him a couple times as my tank was maturing, the tank is a bit over a year old, but it has been a considerable time since I saw him. I always figured he was a bristle worm but never was sure. Welp, as I was burning the midnight oil scary Larry made an appearance. When I first saw him I would say I could see around 10 inches of him and there is around 7 inches of worm in the pic with my hand for reference. Worst part is that even with the 10 inches of worm there was more in the sand that I couldn't see. Although I have bad pictures, would like some help on an id as I am a bit nervous Larry is a fireworm. Also, if anyone has any tips on how to get him out that would be appreciated. Thanks for the help!

IMG-1397.jpg IMG-1398.jpg IMG-1402.jpg
That's terrifying! I know that you can make traps, I'd go that route I think...then call the National Guard to remove the trap! Yikes!!!

Maxout
Avast

Speaking of your latest coral purchase...

• It was a GREAT deal

Votes: 113 36.6%
  • It was a good deal

Votes: 100 32.4%
  • It was nether good nor bad

Votes: 72 23.3%
  • It was a bad deal

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 1.6%

Champion Lighting & Supply