SCMAS Member

MaddyP

'Til Reefdom Come...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure? Maybe @mdbannister can answer that question.
In the upper right hand corner of this webpage is your username. Run your curser over it and you'll see a drop down with an option near the bottom for "Join User Group". You'll find SCMAS in the list of groups to join, this will send a request and prompt the moderator, which shows as @gcarroll , to accept you into the group. This either prompts the system to assign you the banner, or a mod does it manually.

CoralNerd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In the upper right hand corner of this webpage is your username. Run your curser over it and you'll see a drop down with an option near the bottom for "Join User Group". You'll find SCMAS in the list of groups to join, this will send a request and prompt the moderator, which shows as @gcarroll , to accept you into the group. This either prompts the system to assign you the banner, or a mod does it manually.
Can this be done using Tapatalk?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yep! That's how it's done. Here's a thread where the instructions are given: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/scmas-we-have-a-private-club-forum.293236/
Can this be done using Tapatalk?
I don't think so. However, it can be done from any web browser (including the one on your mobile device).

Also, members with the SMAS Member banner also have access to our private club forum. @gcarroll is the only one who can grant that permission, and I believe he is verifying that those who request to join are also current members of the club (who have paid the yearly membership fee). If so, make sure when you send your request through that your yearly membership has been paid. (Greg, please correct me if I'm wrong on that. :) )

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back