SCMAS, we have a private club forum!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey SCMAS members, we have a BRAND NEW private SCMAS club forum here on R2R! You have to request access to join it, and Greg (@gcarroll) has to approve you (so be nice to him!). Btw, you may need to initially request access from a browser...I've not tried it through tapatalk, so I don't know if the app supports the function (this is also a great reason to check out R2R's mobile site). Here are the steps to gain access:

1. Go to this link: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/join-user-groups
2. Scroll down to "SCMAS Members (Private)"
3. Select the "Join User Group" option.

This will open a dialogue box where you can give your reason for requesting access (i.e., "I'm a member of SCMAS" or "Greg is AWESOME" or "I will be donating 40 hours to help with RAP" ...ya know reasons, Greg might be willing to let ya in).

Once you've done that (and after Greg has approved your request), you can find the private forum as a subforum of the main SCMAS forum here, or you can just click on this link: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/scmas-private-club-forum.936/

You'll also get a cool "SCMAS Member" banner underneath your username that will identify you as an SCMAS club member here on R2R!

Let Greg or I know if you run into issues getting access!

Last edited:

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys and Gals, please let me know who you are and confirm that you are current on your 2017 dues when you send the request. Most of you don't use your real name as your screen name.

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bumping this for more SCMAS members!! Also, don't miss our contest going on right now if your sign up for the private club and get your build thread going on R2R!

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

NeuroticAquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do we get info on meeting, membership dues, etc? I'm out in Indio, but might want to join up and try to make a meeting, depending on locations and dates.

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do we get info on meeting, membership dues, etc? I'm out in Indio, but might want to join up and try to make a meeting, depending on locations and dates.

Meetings are every third Friday of the month. Meetings are held at the IHOP in Santa Ana.
1001 E. 17th Street
Santa Ana, Ca. 92701

Dues are $30 annually, and beyond the general Awesomeness of being a full fledged member, your membership gets you into OC RAP for free!
There is so many other benefits to being a paying member, that the internet and this post doesn't have the room..
There is no need to be a paying member to come to the meetings though. All are welcome!
Www.Officialscmas.org

Back