Scopas tang free to good home

Ilona

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, again apologies for being inactive of late. Life has been busy and to be honest i have lost the love of the hobby.

We have just had an offer accepted on a property and for various reasons i will be shutting down the 4x2.5, (tank water, septic system, really nice hardwood floors i don't want to damage).

My stock has dwindled over the past 2 years and the only fish that must be rehomed is my scopas tang. I plan on keeping the clowns and marine betta in a smaller tank.

Once he has gone i will looking to offload the tank/stand and some equipment cheaply including atb skimmer and ai hydra hd26 lights.

mrreeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, again apologies for being inactive of late. Life has been busy and to be honest i have lost the love of the hobby.

We have just had an offer accepted on a property and for various reasons i will be shutting down the 4x2.5, (tank water, septic system, really nice hardwood floors i don't want to damage).

My stock has dwindled over the past 2 years and the only fish that must be rehomed is my scopas tang. I plan on keeping the clowns and marine betta in a smaller tank.

Once he has gone i will looking to offload the tank/stand and some equipment cheaply including atb skimmer and ai hydra hd26 lights.

Hi Ilona,

Sorry to hear the loss of passion for the hobby :(

How big is the Scopas? Not sure how he will fit in with my yellow and purple tang but can always give it a shot if you can't find another home for him/her.

Let me know.

OP
OP
Ilona

Ilona

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At this stage i have found a home but will keep you in mind if it falls through. It is on the smaller side for a tang.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back