• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Scribbled Angel 5"-6" -domesticated and QTed - $400 shipped. - SOLD!!

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a new bandit angel and have to rehome my scribbled angel as the tank is at its max capacity for larger fish. Its roughly 5-6", been captive for about 6-8 months, and has cohabitated with an emperor, regal, flame, masked swallowtail, and majestic angel in an SPS-dominant tank.

Eats like a pig... Pellets, frozen, nori... You name it. It also is not shy and will swim right up to you in the tank. It has gotten a bit shy in the tub if you watch the video. I think its because I approach from above in the tub.

Its never been with zoas or LPS so I can't say its safe with them but it is a large angel... So my guess is no.

Please have at least a tank larger than 200 gallons.

Its currently in chloroquine phosphate until someone picks it up. Domesticated and QTed scribbled ready to go. Please PM if interested. $400 shipped! Thank you!

-Ty

Old picture of it with it's friends.
d210553b61c66455fe6564659c164dc7.jpg

Aaron-A2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couldn't resist. Looking forward to seeing her in person!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 128 59.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 37 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.3%
Back