• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Scribbled, Orange Belly Regal and Asfur Angel Trio - getting ready for a move...

mandarin417

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had my dream fish trio since January 2020 - fully quarantined and in my large soft corals tank. They have grown to 4.5" Scribbled, 3.5" Orange Bellied Regal and 3" Asfur angels.

Peaceful and compatible with each other. The Scribbled takes food out of my hand like a puppy dog. I am convinced Scribbled angels are the most intelligent and friendliest angles you can keep. All three start the day taking bites out of an Angel/Butterfly frozen cube I hold under water, next some red and green Nori on a clip and final a vitamin enriched mixture of LRS Reef Frenzy Nano, Mysis and Cyclops which I feed before work and when I get home.

I will post current pics and a video in a week or two. There are for the serious Angelfish keeper and need a very large tank as they continue to grow. I wouldn't add them to a tank with larger existing angels since they 3 do so well with each other.

I do not know if they nip at hard corals. They are in a tank dedicated to invasive corals and don't pick on them. The tank is completed covered in anthelia, hairy mushrooms, a variety of GSP, xenias, clove polyps and a couple of BTA's. There are several caves in the tank for the fish to tuck in when they want.

Salinity is kept at 1.025 to 1.026 with 1-2 times per month 15% water changes using Red Sea Pro. No other additives other than the vitamins in their food. My softies are doing well probably because of overfeeding these babies.

Text me if you want to drop by to see them in person before i post pics. I am off of Telge in Cypress. Text 713.899.7189.

$925 for all 3 together.

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How much are you asking, what timeframe are you needing to rehome, and will you ship?

I had a Scribbled (my dream fish) for years before breaking down my 265. I’m starting up a 325g (8’ long) now

2BIGTANKS

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had my dream fish trio since January 2020 - fully quarantined and in my large soft corals tank. They have grown to 4.5" Scribbled, 3.5" Orange Bellied Regal and 3" Asfur angels.

Peaceful and compatible with each other. The Scribbled takes food out of my hand like a puppy dog. I am convinced Scribbled angels are the most intelligent and friendliest angles you can keep. All three start the day taking bites out of an Angel/Butterfly frozen cube I hold under water, next some red and green Nori on a clip and final a vitamin enriched mixture of LRS Reef Frenzy Nano, Mysis and Cyclops which I feed before work and when I get home.

I will post current pics and a video in a week or two. There are for the serious Angelfish keeper and need a very large tank as they continue to grow. I wouldn't add them to a tank with larger existing angels since they 3 do so well with each other.

I do not know if they nip at hard corals. They are in a tank dedicated to invasive corals and don't pick on them. The tank is completed covered in anthelia, hairy mushrooms, a variety of GSP, xenias, clove polyps and a couple of BTA's. There are several caves in the tank for the fish to tuck in when they want.

Salinity is kept at 1.025 to 1.026 with 1-2 times per month 15% water changes using Red Sea Pro. No other additives other than the vitamins in their food. My softies are doing well probably because of overfeeding these babies.

Text me if you want to drop by to see them in person before i post pics. I am off of Telge in Cypress. Text 713.899.7189.

$925 for all 3 together.
Where are you in Texas? I’m in new braunfels. I recently set up a 180 and am stocking, your trio are stunning.

OP
OP
M

mandarin417

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you in Texas? I’m in new braunfels. I recently set up a 180 and am stocking, your trio are stunning.

I am in Cypress, TX which is just NW of Houston. Looks like a bit under a 3 hour drive from you. 180 would be very nice for the trio. I could facetime you the tank and angels if you like. 3 hour transport would be very doable. Text me if you want to discuss further. 713.899.7189, My goal is to sell the trio within the next 30 days.

OP
OP
M

mandarin417

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scribbled, Regal and Asfur angel trio at feeding time. The Scribbled is like a puppy dog eating nibbling out of my fingers on San Francisco Bay Brand Frozen Angel & Butterfly Formula (along with a pesky cleaner shrimp).

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If you watched the news today, they stated that these belong in my tank !!!
Too bad you are fairly far from me

jkentfite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available? I’m setting up an 8ft approx 500 gallon. Stocking soon.... Will be SPS dominate but don’t plan on adding sps for a while.

OP
OP
M

mandarin417

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available? I’m setting up an 8ft approx 500 gallon. Stocking soon.... Will be SPS dominate but don’t plan on adding sps for a while.
Yes the trio is still available and looking for a good home in a 500 gallon tank would be fantastic for them. Where are you located?

OP
OP
M

mandarin417

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back