OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sucks, sorry to hear it. DD is usually pretty good, regular LA is questionable though.
These guys were ordered from DD but shipped from CA. Not sure if because they were captive bred they came from CA or what the deal is. I was surprised as everything Ive gotten from DD has come out of WI.

mch1984

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These guys were ordered from DD but shipped from CA. Not sure if because they were captive bred they came from CA or what the deal is. I was surprised as everything Ive gotten from DD has come out of WI.
That was always my understand, DD comes out of WI and I just assumed it was just better facility

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am officially down to 3 tanks!! Finally got the last 3 fish out of a holding tub. I added the Red Mandarin right to the 110 and Yellow Tang/Blue Throat Fairy went into the 40 to keep the Clown company for a while. Progress is progress!

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank!

Finally caught up. [emoji846] Beautiful journey.

Lol, remembering smoking on a plane, in a hospital waiting room, every office and car. The big wooden office desks with a 6" square glass ashtray near you and one on the far side for visitors.
Lol, hard to call it the good old days.

Was surprised when we couldn't smoke in Atlanta's open air stadium during the Olympics.

Lol, missing 70's ceramics. [emoji23]

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Fudsey The torch is quite happy already and looking great! Not sure how the pics will show. The Nem’s hiding.

2F8277DF-1DA5-469C-BAE8-316270DAB47D.jpeg

E97FD608-4BB1-4EE9-970B-42C67D41C96C.jpeg

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SWEET ! ! ! Glad it took to your tank quickly :) When I 1st put the original BTA in mine, it did the same thing. It attached and ran for the back of the tank. Hopefully it will open up fully now that it is out of dinoville ;)

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not all Rainbows and Unicorns today. We had some fish envy after seeing NY_Cavemans clown. A pair pooped up on DD that I scooped up.

1BB155CC-E663-4B2C-B6D2-D9A458FFECED.png

They arrived well enough. Acclimated them together for 45 min and plopped em in the 40B. The female passed within 30 minutes but the Male is fine aside from losing his mate of course. Kind of strange to be honest. Not sure what happened. Wasnt a salinity or temp swing. Not a new tank so not ammonia. Was Bizarre as far as fish losses Ive experienced before.

This made me pretty happy, then pretty sad. Sorry about the spotty lady.

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well sadly the male clown passed yeseteday too. Was too happy after spending some time with Fudsey yesterday to talk about it but when I got home I found him under a group of hermits amd snails.

Certainly bummed out. He had taken to pellets and was swimming normally the first couple days but I noticed he was struggling a bit yesterday morning. Behaving very similar to how the female was that 1st day.
Wasnt meant to be it seems.

Back