Scurvy’s Mad Wrasse 110

Get Fish & Corals directly for the suppliers
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
I am seriously thrilled with this pack! Right place, righ time for once I guess. These are the types of frags we dream about getting. the stylo is 4" high and at least 2.5" across. Miyagi Tort 2.5" One of the Milli's is 3" around with several branches. And colorful!!

Now to keep them alive....;Nailbiting;Nailbiting

Raege

I thought I was indecisive but now I’m not sure
View Badges
Reaction score
I am seriously thrilled with this pack! Right place, righ time for once I guess. These are the types of frags we dream about getting. the stylo is 4" high and at least 2.5" across. Miyagi Tort 2.5" One of the Milli's is 3" around with several branches. And colorful!!

F8C79E15-70B0-4D9F-AD76-8A24E0DDFC13.gif

Top Shelf Aquatics

RichtheReefer21

Do It Yourself.
View Badges
Reaction score

Flow, flow, and more flow. I'm sure they will thrive. U got this bro.

OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Since we're getting serious again, last night saw me scrape the back glass, Adjust lighting back from LPS levels to SPS levels and crank up the flow rates quite a bit.. We also moved the giant crown leather up to the Scallywag tank with the other orphan corals untilw eknow what to do with them. Not risking leather chemicals stunting/killing the sticks.

Still got some cleanup to do and will probably give the sump/fuge a once over this weekend before we plant a new garden.
The added flow certainly PO'd the aiptasia! Havent seen any sign of the Nudi's getting after them just yet but Im expect to see signs any day now.

IMG_2060.jpg

OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks guys! The ICP test came back looking pretty good. A little low on some trace elements which Ive already corrected but nothing way out of whack.

My calcium and Mag showed to be significantly higher than my test kits were showing so I've backed off to dosing balanced Triton elements 1&2 every 3rd day to let it slide back slowly. Figure ill do that for 2 weeks then shift back to the normal recipe.

Otherwise Im testing Alk daily for the next couple of weeks and NO3/PO4 twice a week for the foreseeable future.

Its go time with Acros!

We also have an Anthias and Rhomboid coming out of QT Sunday :)

Corals.com

Will you watch revhtree on the LIVE #askBRStv show?

• Yes I'll tune in live at 1:30pm est!

Votes: 93 37.3%
  • No I'll have to catch the rerun!

Votes: 133 53.4%
  • Neither, I choose to make revhtree sad...

Votes: 23 9.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
GHL Advanced Technology
Chaos Aquaculture
Say goodbye to filter socks!
Red color accents to match all your OCTO gear!