Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't read my post in my BT did you....????;Yuck;Yuck;Yuck
Screenshot_20190902-202919_Samsung Internet.jpg

Here dad. I will rephrase...

Did you pick a day to have them ordered/delivered and ACTUALLY order them or are you still waiting to decide?

Better?

Does he want PayPal only or something? What u gotta figure out for pay?

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many Nudis you got in there?
Good question?? I see a lot in the Fuge with their egg sacks but rarely see any in the display. Theyre mostly big in the display so Im wondering if I need large nudi’s to work up top...

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To find the cash to send to him that is not in my paypal account and not in my pocket and no not yet ;Yuck ;Yuck
Oh I figured when I gave u the half back u woulda set it aside... what did u buy.. a new secret trachy? I'm heading to bed. If u r willing to ship it, I could find a home for it. But u said u werent interested in shipping.

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I figured when I gave u the half back u woulda set it aside... what did u buy.. a new secret trachy? I'm heading to bed. If u r willing to ship it, I could find a home for it. But u said u werent interested in shipping.
The CBB ;)

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, yes! My gal working dinner in the kitchen! I remembered to mute the TV for @crusso1993 and she just had to get working on the baked potatoes! LoL. I wont win that one so my lips are zipped!

Bravo! ;)

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a couple of decent sized Nudi's in the display this morning which is an encouraging sign. I continue to see a range of sizes and eggs in the sump. I know they'll eventually do their job I feel like its taking quite a bit longer the last time I used them. Admittedly that was in a much smaller tank but I at least quadrupled the number I started with.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a couple of decent sized Nudi's in the display this morning which is an encouraging sign. I continue to see a range of sizes and eggs in the sump. I know they'll eventually do their job I feel like its taking quite a bit longer the last time I used them. Admittedly that was in a much smaller tank but I at least quadrupled the number I started with.

I see one here and there. Theres still a patch of aips I havent seen get hit yet, but literally every other rock is clean. Once they get established though.... Unbelievable how efficient they are.

@Fudsey is gonna have a small army by the time his get done.

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning fellow Salt Scrubs.... ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?! Can you believe the Patriots signed the best wide receiver in Football? Love the player, hate the noise he brings but maybe we see Randy Moss 2.0.

Anyway, 25g water change complete. Swapped out carbon, cleaned the skimmer, glass and scraped the bottom as I was starting to see some cyano building up in spots. Water is cloudy from the chaos but we’ll get some pics with our new toy this afternoon.

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning fellow Salt Scrubs.... ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?! Can you believe the Patriots signed the best wide receiver in Football? Love the player, hate the noise he brings but maybe we see Randy Moss 2.0.

Anyway, 25g water change complete. Swapped out carbon, cleaned the skimmer, glass and scraped the bottom as I was starting to see some cyano building up in spots. Water is cloudy from the chaos but we’ll get some pics with our new toy this afternoon.
Urrrgh as a Steelers fan this is not good

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back