Scurvy’s Mad Wrasse 110

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well sadly the male clown passed yeseteday too. Was too happy after spending some time with Fudsey yesterday to talk about it but when I got home I found him under a group of hermits amd snails.

Certainly bummed out. He had taken to pellets and was swimming normally the first couple days but I noticed he was struggling a bit yesterday morning. Behaving very similar to how the female was that 1st day.
Wasnt meant to be it seems.

Well that certainly is a major bummer...:(

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about you clowns @Scurvy
Thx, Such unique little guys as you know :) He never made it into the anemone that I saw but he did drag mysis over to feed it several times I really thought he was going to make it.

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, How the nem doing? Did it make it?
He’s hanging on. He popped out of the rock work Thursday for a bit then ducked back in. He looked about the same Id say. Im going in there tomorrow to do some work and am going to spin the rock around for a better view until he moves again.

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As for the others, the crab one is looking better, tentacles are bout 1.5-2" now and the other 2 look a tiny bit better. I try to feed them each a little from the LRS and they all grab on to it when I do. I guess time will tell...

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never gets old!

5DA33693-66DA-49F1-96E6-363DD941779A.jpeg

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hard to see in that 1st shot but it was jammed full. The chaeto was a lush green with no spots that had started to melt so thats a good thing I think. It’s a decent sized Fuge at about 10g, Maybe a little more since I keep the water level very high in the sump. Triton says at least 10% of the system volume so I’m right about there. Dosing Iron a couple of times a week until I ramp up with the Triton additives. Don’t need it yet but want healthy chaeto.

Time to do laundry and start packing. Packing to go ski is worse than a root canal. Too much heavy crap to pack away into travel bags and lug to the airport. I’ll get over it. 60” of fresh powder in Utah the past 3 days with snow on the radar almost each day and another dump dropping on us Sunday night. It’s what dreams are made of!!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time to do laundry and start packing. Packing to go ski is worse than a root canal. Too much heavy crap to pack away into travel bags and lug to the airport. I’ll get over it. 60” of fresh powder in Utah the past 3 days with snow on the radar almost each day and another dump dropping on us Sunday night. It’s what dreams are made of!!

Have a great time. Never made it to Utah when I was out west. My cousin, who skied at an Olympic level, claims Utah is the best skiing in the US.

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a great time. Never made it to Utah when I was out west. My cousin, who skied at an Olympic level, claims Utah is the best skiing in the US.
Some say the world but yeah its’s head and shoulders the best snow/experience I’ve had in the US. This is our 7th or 8th year going out now. We abandoned Tahoe and CO once we found Utah as odd as it sounds :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 36 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.1%
Back