OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Confusing also it is not in the Contest and Giveaway forum. One idea, you can follow a forum just like a thread and you will get alerts for new threads started in it. I do this for a few subject forums.
My first thought was to look in the contest forum too.

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I NEED this....

69EDAE9F-57CF-4D64-B33B-6B0F2AD3D3D7.png

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get it??
Originally No. i went back to look at it this morning and they knocked $75 off it since yesterday so..... Yep Im a sucker!

Extremecorals.com

They have a few more really nice pieces at the moment.

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let’s hope i have better luck with this one than my last attempt back in November. That one never smiled for me, not once and was gone in like 2/3 weeks. Half the size of this one and almost the same price. This one’s prettier though for sure.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally No. i went back to look at it this morning and they knocked $75 off it since yesterday so..... Yep Im a sucker!

Extremecorals.com

They have a few more really nice pieces at the moment.

Resistance is futile...

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome scape! Tank is sweet. :) The AUSSIE TR is a beautiful addition! I had to check out the site after seeing such a nice specimen. Thanks a lot! LOL
Thanks and welcome aboard! I had almost forgotten about extreme corals but always liked that they had legit colonies up for grabs. They usually update the site once a week or so with fresh pieces if I remember correctly. I had to have the Trachy.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks and welcome aboard! I had almost forgotten about extreme corals but always liked that they had legit colonies up for grabs. They usually update the site once a week or so with fresh pieces if I remember correctly. I had to have the Trachy.
When I checked them out I smiled when I read it was sold.

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Katrina71 posted before 6am asking if I bought it. That sent me back to their site before my coffee was even done brewing when i saw they discounted it. Must be something about shopping while still asleep :) Good thing I didn't swing by BRS or a new skimmer would probably be en-route too!

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Katrina71 posted before 6am asking if I bought it. That sent me back to their site before my coffee was even done brewing when i saw they discounted it. Must be something about shopping while still asleep :) Good thing I didn't swing by BRS or a new skimmer would probably be en-route too!
No need to thank me ;)

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No need to thank me ;)
LOL, even when we sleep she is enabling! Get out of our heads!

No wait, stay.
:p

Back