Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still havent seen it. I'm such a bum when it comes to movies
Me too for the most part. Haven’t seen anything other than Marvel or the occasional DC movies in years. Marvel IMO knocks it out of the park in almost everything they've done.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too for the most part. Haven’t seen anything other than Marvel or the occasional DC movies in years. Marvel IMO knocks it out of the park in almost everything they've done.
Absolutely.

They keep pushing the cgi boundaries and they are killin it!

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely.

They keep pushing the cgi boundaries and they are killin it!
Yep. Theyre also just plain old fun movies. I was never a comic kid so aside from knowing most of the bigger name characters a lot was new to me.

Looping 20 some odd movies into one cohesive story is also really cool and keeps you invested over the many years it takes to tell.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Breakfast with the Avengers makes for a lovely morning ;) #Endgame

Ok, it looks like this might be where our friendship ends. I have never seen any of the superhero films other than the earlier Batman movies. Oh, and Ironman. I'm much more of a documentary or "based on a true story" kind of guy. I suppose it's mostly because I have never needed any augmentation to my already overactive imagination.

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, it looks like this might be where our friendship ends. I have never seen any of the superhero films other than the earlier Batman movies. Oh, and Ironman. I'm much more of a documentary or "based on a true story" kind of guy. I suppose it's mostly because I have never needed any augmentation to my already overactive imagination.
I guess my reality isn’t as interesting :)

It’s a new phenomenon for me but I enjoy it. I guess after my 20’s and early thirties I needed it.

I do enjoy documentaries and true stories as well. In fact as far as reading goes I mostly only ever got into non-fiction aside from some of the classics.

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't even seen Infinity War... ADD kicked in. Took too long, too drawn out, lost interest. Hey look, squirrel.
No doubt... I wind up doing about seven different things while working through them. Watch 40 minutes, go cook breakfast, another 25 minutes and get the water mixing for a change, 15 minutes and the dog goes out for a walk and on it goes. I’ll usually do this two or three times over the course of a week until I’m satisfied and seen it all. I’m on vacation now and sent my girl off to the Cape a couple days ahead of me so I got the place to myself for a bit. Enjoying the change of pace and quiet time I guess. My dogs an old girl, she requires a regimented schedule with food so i don't like leaving her with others for more than 3 or 4 days at a tIme anymore. Last year I came home to her very sick after 7 days with my sitters.

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sunday Off Hours Test Results: Taken a few hours earlier than usual.
Also remembered my Mag and Calcium kits expired last June but they’re pretty close to where I expect them which might be scary ;)

NO3: 2.5
PO4: .12
DKH: 8
Calcium: 420
Mag: 1410

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Infinity Wars was the first Marvel movie I saw. I had to go back then and watch Ragnarok and some of the others. Endgame was the first movie I saw in a theater in years. Those three movies alone are as good if not better than any trilogy out there. I was absolutely surprised and impressed.

Back