t5Nitro

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Anyone know if the sea swirl/sweeps are no longer available? Just checked their main page out of curiosity, thinking I might want to use 2 of them in my new build with tunze pumps, and there is a message that says no further wholesale or retail orders until further notice. These looked like really promising equipment.

jda

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
You can find them if you are patient and look around. They are kinda like tunze pumps, a bit, where people that have them rarely let them go because they are so good. You have to look often an jump when you see them.

There are 4 brand new sea swirls on eBay right now, but they don't appear to have the tunze holder, but perhaps the company has some of those that you can buy. Might be worth an email or call. I know that people have fabricated their own pump holders for pumps other than Tunzes.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Minhaj Qazi

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Tunze a gr8 product but not available here. So I have made an easiest DIY Sea Sweep. No Wiring No Complexity Involved.

1x.jpg

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
Nutramar Foods

powers2001

started reefing 1999
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
I emailed Eddie, the owner/maker, back in March and he said he would be out of the shop for one or two months due to doctor's orders. He said he would email me back when he'd be in business again. Must have forgot so I emailed him last night. Fingers crossed!!

Ironwill723

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I emailed Eddie, the owner/maker, back in March and he said he would be out of the shop for one or two months due to doctor's orders. He said he would email me back when he'd be in business again. Must have forgot so I emailed him last night. Fingers crossed!!
Any word on when they are reopening?

AquaSD

powers2001

started reefing 1999
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
I heard back from Eddie and he is back open and doing business again. I ordered a Sea/Sweep but they are about twice as expensive as they were before he went on medical leave. I guess he has medical bills to pay for.

Top Shelf Aquatics
AI Nero 5

Do you have any special reefing plans for the fall season?

• YES (tell us about it in the thread)

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • NO

Votes: 66 45.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • It's not fall where I'm from!

Votes: 6 4.2%
Ecotech Marine