• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Searching for Ludicrous Chalice

Tmtdvm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I have been searching a long time for a frag of the Ludicrous chalice. I know the older/experienced reefers will know what I’m talking about. I am also interested in obtaining a Coral Cruise Holy Grail torch or OG ASD Holy Grail torch. I know these pieces are rare and hard to come by. If anyone has any leads or information on these corals please pm me. Thank you.

OP
OP
Tmtdvm

Tmtdvm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to obtain a frag already. I’m interested in anything rare tho that you may have. If you have any pics my brother-in-law would be interested as well. Thank you.

William Clinton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to obtain a frag already. I’m interested in anything rare tho that you may have. If you have any pics my brother-in-law would be interested as well. Thank you.
Ian’s my boy we were just talking about you I want pics of urs lol dm otw

gsd15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an old thread but I’d be interested in buying a frag of the ludicrous chalice if any are available!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back