Secondary account to my p4 app

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe I can maybe I can't.

I want to have my girlfriend be able to log in on her phone to press feed mode to turn off my powerheads just to not have the food fly into rocks when we feed more. But I'm explaining to her u just have to press feed mode. And u can mess other settings up if u accidently click on stuff. Lol.

Is there any way to make it so she can log in. And just have the feed mode settings? Lol better play it safe!!

ingchr1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can also enter feed pause by pressing the "X" on the controller face. It will then list the feed pauses. Select the feed pause you want (e.g. Start 1), then press the check mark to start the feed pause.

KaryTse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don't need a secondary acount for this. After you install and log into you account on her phone, press the brush icon on the upper right corner to just select the feed mode to be shown. This setting is device dependent, so won't affect your other devices.

OP
OP
Michael Gray

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did that. But she can still go to left and go through all the settings. She won't but just accidently presses I'm thinking. I have only feed modes showing and all feed modes are set the same so i should be good

ingchr1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could set a PIN, that way the settings can't be accessed. You can still enter feed pause from the front of the controller when a PIN is set.

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Add another account to MY GHL give the account read access then she can only have read access mode, she should not be able to make any changes but can invoke feed mode.

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 136 87.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back