Secret Santa 2019 Gift show off thread

Top Shelf Aquatics

JoshH

Tank Status: Drier than Fins... .... but clean!
View Badges
Reaction score
May it be noted that I will definitely start shopping for random reef things way beforehand next year so I don’t look so bad. My person is apparently disappointed. Off to Amazon to fulfill some more of their wishes.
Can't make everyone happy, I think it's the one downside to these share your loot threads... people see a ton of generosity and that's what they come to expect. The reality is not everyone is in the financial position to splurge on a SS gift so they try and make for the minimum anyway. I'm generous with my gifts usually, but, I can afford to be (As long as the wife says I can anyway :p) but I'd be happy with a $20 gift card and I don't expect anything more than that. Heck that's free shipping up here in Canada where the free shipping minimum is like $150 wherever you shop online for reef supplies. So if I need to order anything less than that, I've just got myself a free shipping card.

bdesign

View Badges
Reaction score
For the record, I received my package, but was going to wait until Christmas to open it.

So, if I’m your person, I’m not being a jerk... at least for that reason. Haha

...maybe I’ll just open it tomorrow (it’s at my office).

JoshH

Tank Status: Drier than Fins... .... but clean!
View Badges
Reaction score
Lil off topic but do we have a pico tank forum or just nano?
Just Nano for now, I believe there was talk of a Pico tank forum but nothing's come of it so far....

Tamberav

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
May it be noted that I will definitely start shopping for random reef things way beforehand next year so I don’t look so bad. My person is apparently disappointed. Off to Amazon to fulfill some more of their wishes.
Send em some coal

Wayne Rudolph

Don't know what I don't know...
View Badges
Reaction score
They shouldn't be, and you shouldn't have to get more, the deal was for a $20 gift. If some folks went above an beyond that was their choice. You should not be made to feel bad because they felt they did not get "enough". That's not what this is about.....

Leto987

View Badges
Reaction score
Got my package today!!!! So excited i forgot to take a pic....
I got a big container of Reef Roids and a bottle of Brightwell Coral Amino!!!
Thank you Secret Santa!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
Was amazing to be a part of such an awesome community building event!!

matchmakersmagic

Seahorse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
*Happy dance* *happy dance* ;Smuggrin;Woot;Joyful;Happy

My SS is the best!! More goodies! I was tickled with my first gift and today another arrived!!!

Thank you soooo much my generous SS. I have a guess to who you are. :)

Merry Christmas and thank you so much! I just bought some additional patio planters and soil and was undecided on what to plant and now I know exactly what will go there!

20191211_122922.jpg 20191211_123015.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Oh I wasn't disappointed with it. It's just that what I received was defective. No fault of my secret Santa since they had it shipped directly to me. ;)
No worries, that was not directed at you. It related to the comment in post #181. Glad you were able to get your situation resolved!

Top Shelf Aquatics

TracyLynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks so very much to my #SecretSanta2019 I got my gifts last week & it’s no excuse, but I’ve been really under the weather & in the bed.
I absolutely LOVE my little “Groot” planter & my tank cleaning t-shirt!!!
489DF4EC-40B8-4367-BEE6-8942C4E32836.jpeg

My SS’s are so very generous to send these awesome gifts to me, thanks so much Ester & Dan!!!

crawling junk

View Badges
Reaction score
They shouldn't be, and you shouldn't have to get more, the deal was for a $20 gift. If some folks went above an beyond that was their choice. You should not be made to feel bad because they felt they did not get "enough". That's not what this is about.....
its greed that makes people feel that they didn't get enough

https://www.omegasea.net/

Do you reef more, less or the same on the weekends?

• MORE

Votes: 147 62.0%
  • LESS

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • SAME

Votes: 73 30.8%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Live Fish Food Combo Packs - AlgaeBarn.com