Secret Santa 2019 Gift show off thread

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
May it be noted that I will definitely start shopping for random reef things way beforehand next year so I don’t look so bad. My person is apparently disappointed. Off to Amazon to fulfill some more of their wishes.

Can't make everyone happy, I think it's the one downside to these share your loot threads... people see a ton of generosity and that's what they come to expect. The reality is not everyone is in the financial position to splurge on a SS gift so they try and make for the minimum anyway. I'm generous with my gifts usually, but, I can afford to be (As long as the wife says I can anyway :p) but I'd be happy with a $20 gift card and I don't expect anything more than that. Heck that's free shipping up here in Canada where the free shipping minimum is like $150 wherever you shop online for reef supplies. So if I need to order anything less than that, I've just got myself a free shipping card.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
May it be noted that I will definitely start shopping for random reef things way beforehand next year so I don’t look so bad. My person is apparently disappointed. Off to Amazon to fulfill some more of their wishes.

Send em some coal

Wayne P.

View Badges
Reaction score
They shouldn't be, and you shouldn't have to get more, the deal was for a $20 gift. If some folks went above an beyond that was their choice. You should not be made to feel bad because they felt they did not get "enough". That's not what this is about.....

matchmakersmagic

Seahorse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
*Happy dance* *happy dance* ;Smuggrin;Woot;Joyful;Happy

My SS is the best!! More goodies! I was tickled with my first gift and today another arrived!!!

Thank you soooo much my generous SS. I have a guess to who you are. :)

Merry Christmas and thank you so much! I just bought some additional patio planters and soil and was undecided on what to plant and now I know exactly what will go there!

20191211_122922.jpg 20191211_123015.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Oh I wasn't disappointed with it. It's just that what I received was defective. No fault of my secret Santa since they had it shipped directly to me. ;)

No worries, that was not directed at you. It related to the comment in post #181. Glad you were able to get your situation resolved!

TracyLynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks so very much to my #SecretSanta2019 I got my gifts last week & it’s no excuse, but I’ve been really under the weather & in the bed.
I absolutely LOVE my little “Groot” planter & my tank cleaning t-shirt!!!
489DF4EC-40B8-4367-BEE6-8942C4E32836.jpeg

My SS’s are so very generous to send these awesome gifts to me, thanks so much Ester & Dan!!!

crawling junk

View Badges
Reaction score
They shouldn't be, and you shouldn't have to get more, the deal was for a $20 gift. If some folks went above an beyond that was their choice. You should not be made to feel bad because they felt they did not get "enough". That's not what this is about.....
its greed that makes people feel that they didn't get enough

Back