Secret Santa 2019 Gift show off thread

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Santa has the wrong address for sure! Another Yeti for my son! Lol. Santa knew...
IMG_20191212_173130491.jpg

squaretwelve

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
My Secret Santa is obviously a very giving person as well as an awesome guy! He went the extra mile and then some, even including a personal handwritten note. He sent me:

A dimmable LED light for my refugium
Acropower
Frag plugs that look like coralline encrusted rocks to blend in with the aquascape
Super glue gel
Coral dip
Stuffed tiger (cuz kattkrazie)
Eco-friendly wood stickers for fun
Chocolate-covered cherries - my fav!

This would be any reefers dream gift box! Many thanks and love to @squaretwelve for his thoughtfulness. Yes, I'm going to out you because you're so incredible! Merry Christmas!

DC57FEF1-DF45-42CD-ABAF-3760AB3C31BF.jpeg

@Kattkrazie I'm glad you liked the gifts! Guess my secret santa hint was a bit too obvious.

My condolences on the lost of your dog. It's always hard losing a furry friend! I'm glad I was able to make your week at least a tiny bit better. I hope you have a great holiday!!!

don_chuwish

Smells something fishy
View Badges
Reaction score
I was so excited when this box arrived today!

Package 1.jpg

Then I opened it and to my disappointment and joy it's just the dip I ordered from Oregon. It's awesome dip though.

dip.jpg

I'd still be stoked if my SS sent me dip packets too!
Thank you for supporting the Oregon economy!

LiveWire

Master Electrician/Certified RODI Guru
View Badges
Reaction score
Best SS ever for sure. Got some really amazing gifts in the mail today. Some amazing home grown Honey and an equally amazing letter! It just does not get any better than this. Thank you so very much SS you truly are amazing and I can not thank you enough. Its members like you that make this community so amazing.

SS6.jpg SS7.jpg SS8.jpg

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Best SS ever for sure. Got some really amazing gifts in the mail today. Some amazing home grown Honey and an equally amazing letter! It just does not get any better than this. Thank you so very much SS you truly are amazing and I can not thank you enough. Its members like you that make this community so amazing.

SS6.jpg SS7.jpg SS8.jpg
That looks fantastic. Love local honey.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score

SS6.jpg SS7.jpg SS8.jpg

Wow! What a fantastic gift! Although I'm not sure how "secret" your Secret Santa is!!! :)

Jcagle09

BEE HAPPY!
View Badges
Reaction score
Wow! What a fantastic gift! Although I'm not sure how "secret" your Secret Santa is!!! :)
Well I just couldn't help myself. The Christmas spirit plus all the special people here in R2R. I may have not been in this group long but the help I have received is amazing is all I can say.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Well I just couldn't help myself. The Christmas spirit plus all the special people here in R2R. I may have not been in this group long but the help I have received is amazing is all I can say.

...and we’re glad you’re here! I hope that the unintended advertising pays off for you and that R2R people order some of that honey for themselves!

Dvanlier05

View Badges
Reaction score

SS6.jpg SS7.jpg SS8.jpg
Wow, got to get me some of that. Peanut butter and honey brings me back to the good ole days

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score

SS6.jpg SS7.jpg SS8.jpg
What a amazing gift. I love local honey.

BigJimmysReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
So, I got an email notice today that the final item for my giftee arrived today. So when I came home to find an amazon box on my porch I was excited to see how the product looked, I started to open it and but inside the gift was gift wrapped, I didn't have their gift, gift wrapped. It turned out it was my gift from my SS. I was pretty stoked, and it made me smile. Thank you for the gift, I am in the process of rehabbing my 45 gallon bow front and I wanted to re-scape the tank and wanted to try out this epoxy.

Thank you again for the gift

20191212_195551.jpg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 75 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 74 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 32 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.2%

Back