Secret Santa 2019 Gift show off thread

Eye H8 Empty V

View Badges
Reaction score
I’m in the same spot, no response from my SS. I’ve got stuff on my wishlist I’m waiting to buy as well. I’d rather just know that he’s not sending anything than waste money on a double purchase if that’s the case. I’d rather not assume, but I guess I’m doing that anyway :).

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Who signs up for secret Santa and doesn’t send a gift?! Or at least some kinda explanation as to why they were unable to send a gift? I’m quite frankly shocked this happened to multiple people!
I think with the exponential growth that R2R has been experiencing lately it is to be expected. There seems to be a large migration of members from the "other" reefing forum and along with that a migration of the type of folk I wanted to avoid by moving over here to R2R. It will take some doing but weeding such a large lawn is unavoidable. I sure hope there will be measures in place to exclude folks from participating next year that really have no intention of participating. Additionally, life sometimes throws us curve balls and hopefully that is a reasonable explanation.

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
@Hermey , seems like a few great reefers signed up for the SS and they aren't getting the same love they gave out, if you can, give me a list and I will make it right even though I didn't sign up, seems only right they get some love that they gave out.

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
@ScottR
I got your postcard today! It made my day :) thank you

AC0A59C0-E6A0-4641-86C8-64798D55EEC4.jpeg

TinCanHero

View Badges
Reaction score
I got my gifts today! but Customs open box and remove "reef food" items they add a little not about items seized for destroy but anyway i got rest of items! Thanks @TinCanHero
WhatsApp Image 2020-01-09 at 14.54.49.jpeg
I'm super happy you received the package in the end even if it was only part of what I wanted to gift! Sorry, its got to you so late, Dam customs is a pain! :)

--I'm still waiting on my coral order to be shipped to show off what I put the vouchers my SS kindly sent me towards!

Kind regards TinCanHero.

Back