SECRET SANTA 2022 is LIVE!!! Register HERE!!

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could y'all have picked an uglier color for the badge? Lol!

Edit: I didn't mean to be rude... I've just never liked "split-pea-soup green"! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Edit: maybe a nice maroon or purple?
Haha! I wanted a Christmas color. I was going for pine green, but this was the only green available. :rolleyes:

crezguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What country are you located in? USA, Jacksonville, Florida.
What is one thing you always need more of? CA,ALK, Reagents for Trident.
What do you like to do on the weekends? Spend time with Family and Watch Movies
What are your other hobbies/interests? Driving, Dogs
How do you relax after a long day at work? Play with my Dog Simba
Do you collect anything? Only Corals
What is your favorite color? Black
What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Avatar, Avengers series
What type of music do you listen to? Melody
Do you follow any sports teams? India cricket team
What's your favorite fish? Yellow Tang
Favorite coral? Goniopora
Favorite invert? Fire shrimp
Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? Reefer 350 , 92 gallon
What do you keep in them? Mixed reef. Do you have a build thread? Yes
Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? Adding OR3 UV/Lights
What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Torch coral extension
Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? It's complexity
What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) Anything which is affordable and useful for a reef tank.
Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes. Coral or fishes. *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.)

nezw0001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1. What country are you located in?
    1. USA
  2. What is one thing you always need more of?
    1. Time
    2. Organization
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends?
    1. hunt
    2. work on my fish tank
    3. home improvement projects
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests?
    1. General aviation
    2. techie fun things - drones, sewing/embroidery/quilting, IOT household things, woodworking
    3. grilling, smoking, baking breads
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work?
    1. TikTok
    2. watching TV/movies - particularly fantasy like GOT, LOTRs, Sandman, etc.
  6. Do you collect anything?
    1. Falconry equipment
    2. Skulls, I'm a veterinarian
  7. What is your favorite color?
    1. Blue
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again?
    1. Lord of the Rings
  9. What type of music do you listen to?
    1. Alternative? but really most music
  10. Do you follow any sports teams?
    1. not really
  11. What's your favorite fish?
    1. moorish idol
  12. Favorite coral?
    1. Acropora
  13. Favorite invert?
    1. mantis shrimp or octopus
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread?
    1. i have a build thread
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)?
    1. add another DOS to integrate with my new trident
    2. find an alternative for my GHL dosers
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank?
    1. all the fish. Love the big batch of anthias
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over?
    1. Tech! I love new equipment!!
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.)
    1. I really dont need much tank stuff but would love something from where you live. Local art - coffee mug, calendar, some decorative doo hicky, some local food item or seasonings (must be shippable), a T-shirt, hat or Hoodie from a favorite store or artist in your area XL please. Any cool little thing that you use and like.
    2. I love things that your area is known for. It is fun to day dream about other places.
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
    1. no thank you

taulgrl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1. What country? Vermont, USA
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Rocks, Frozen fish food. And wine....
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Cook, fool with tank and, depending on the season: golf, hike with dog or ski.
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Science, crocheting (usually in the dead of winter), games with husband and/or friends
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? wine & trash TV
  6. Do you collect anything? no
  7. What is your favorite color? lavender
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Seinfeld. Movie: Knocked Up
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Anything but country
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? University of Vermont men's basketball team. Also love Formula 1 racing
  11. What's your favorite fish? in my tank? My copperband. In the wild? Queen Angel
  12. Favorite coral? in my tank: red Goni. In general: torches
  13. Favorite invert? starfish
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? I have a 75g softie / LPS tank with ~14 fish (mostly small ones). Yes I do have a build thread.
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? I hate that my big, black plastic overflow is so exposed and ugly. Trying to figure out how to add rock and coral near it to take the attention off from it.
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? fish behavior
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? Yes! When I notice something new in the tank. Recently I had a sponge from Home Depot in the tank to remove some nems and when I took the sponge out it had a bunch of baby brittle stars on the underside. Not sure where they came from and so cool!
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) Interesting rocks, food that I hear about but can't buy here (Rod's food? LRS?) or anything from hobby list
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* nope. Too cold here
  20. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.) no

Preyou

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  1. What country are you located in? USA
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Hang out in the pool, smoke some meat, and sleep.
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Ice Hockey and Jeeping
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Wrench on the Jeep or walk my dog.
  6. Do you collect anything? I do not.
  7. What is your favorite color? Red
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Hackers
  9. What type of music do you listen to? California reggae/Indie (Dirty Heads, Rebelution, Stick Figure, Slightly Stoopid, etc)
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Tampa Bay Lightning and Detroit Red Wings
  11. What's your favorite fish? Hawkfish
  12. Favorite coral? Heliofungia Plate
  13. Favorite invert? Coral Banded Shrimp
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? I have three, and two more under construction. The three are a 135g cube, a 20g Nuvo, and a 10g Waterbox. The two under construction are a 90g Reef Savvy and a 40g Deep Blue Frag.
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? Just need to finish my builds that are stalled out.
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? The growth of my SPS.
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? Nothing in particular, the hobby overall excites me. I love automation though.
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) I am pretty wide open, it is really the though that counts. I could always use salt though.
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* I am actually trying to downsize my livestock, so I do not need anymore at the moment.
  20. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.)

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've got over 80 people already signed up (some of you still need to register on Elfster)! How exciting!!!

Marine Iguana

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Coffee beans!
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Spend time with my fiancé, visit local breweries with friends, spend time with my church family
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Hiking, board games, craft beer, house plants, botanical style aquariums
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Reading in front of the tank
  6. Do you collect anything? Not particularly
  7. What is your favorite color? Yellow
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Lord of the Rings (And The Hobbit)
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Folk, Alternative/Indie Christian Music, Christian Rap
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? No, but my fiancé is a big Nationals fan!
  11. What's your favorite fish? Eight Line Flasher Wrasse, Regal Angelfish
  12. Favorite coral? Orange Herpolitha Tongue Coral
  13. Favorite invert? Peacock Mantis Shrimp (hope to keep one in the future)
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? I have a 150g SCA reef. It's been up for about 2 months now. Planning to be an SPS dominant mixed reef with some angels in it. I have a build thread!
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? Just connecting my turf scrubber as I add more fish and corals to the tank!
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Fish behavior and interactions
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? I get excited when I find oddball fish, especially ones that can thrive long-term in a reef. I'm also a sucker for seeing "reef safe with caution" fish kept in reef tanks.
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) Anything reefing related would be appreciated, or something from a local business that is special to you!
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, I would be excited for any livestock! I haven't added many corals to my tank so there is plenty of room for frags (I'm not into the name game) and my fish stock plans is pretty fluid.
  20. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.) Nope!

AllanPritchard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  • What country are you located in? - New Zealand
  • What is one thing you always need more of? - Knowledge
  • What do you like to do on the weekends? - Currently building a house so I have no weekends
  • What are your other hobbies/interests? - Tramping (hiking), photography, I am a volunteer Fire fighter and medical responder
  • How do you relax after a long day at work? - A few beers at Formerly the Hilton Hotel
  • Do you collect anything? - Mainly horror stories of how not to setup a tank :)
  • What is your favorite color? - Blue
  • What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? - Zombieland
  • What type of music do you listen to? - 60-70-80 rock
  • Do you follow any sports teams? - I follow the Australian Supercars Series and a bit of F1
  • What's your favorite fish? - Filefish (because hes the only utilitarian fish that actually does his job)
  • Favorite coral? - Stylophora
  • Favorite invert? - Trochus Snails
  • Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? - I have 400 lt tank and a smaller 60 lt tank, but just building a new house with a larger tank and fish room. Will be starting a build thread. Mainly I have some big leathers, and LPS corals. I am trying to build up my live stock but have had some setbacks :(.
  • Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? Yip, whole new setup and approach with an actual fish room
  • What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? - Melanurus Wrasse
  • Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? - I do love technology and automation
  • What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) - Books, things to help with a brand new setup, goods sourced from local shops in New Zealand, Ideas on below tank fish rooms, tips, tricks to be successful.
  • Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* - Possibly but it would need to be arranged with my local coral supplier https://www.facebook.com/reefshacknz
  • Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? - nope

Thrashed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Easier Maintenance Products
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Play Games and Race
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Cars, Gaming, Fishing
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Relax in my man cave and enjoy my tank and play video games
  6. Do you collect anything? Hot Wheels and Dragon Ball Z
  7. What is your favorite color? Blue
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Dragon Ball, Half Baked, SOA
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Anything and everything
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Georgia Bulldogs, Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Lawn Mower Bleeny
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby?The constant growth of everything in it
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes. Any kinds of frag of clean up crew
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes I am always up for shipping if I see it fit

MugenReef95

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1. What country are you located in? UNITED STATES, MICHIGAN
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? CORALS
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? TANK maintenance
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests?, RACE CARS
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? WORK ON MY HOBBIES
  6. Do you collect anything? CORALS AND CARS
  7. What is your favorite color? RED
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? MARVEL
  9. What type of music do you listen to? HIP HOP, ROCK
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? NO
  11. What's your favorite fish? ALL TYPES OF TANGS
  12. Favorite coral? EUPHILLYA , TORCH, HAMMERS
  13. Favorite invert? HERMIT CRAB
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread?, 40 BREEDER, 60 FRAG, 80 FRAG, 15 PENINSULA
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? MORE CORALS AND FISH
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? MY FISH AND CORALS
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? FRAG SWAPS
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) TEST KITS, FRAG RACKS, REAGENTS
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*, YES
  20. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.)

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's under your username. ;)
Thank you …
Didn’t see it when I posted asking where
  1. What country are you located in?
    1. USA
    1. Time
    2. Organization
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends?
    1. hunt
    2. work on my fish tank
    3. home improvement projects
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests?
    1. General aviation
    2. techie fun things - drones, sewing/embroidery/quilting, IOT household things, woodworking
    3. grilling, smoking, baking breads
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work?
    1. TikTok
    2. watching TV/movies - particularly fantasy like GOT, LOTRs, Sandman, etc.
  6. Do you collect anything?
    1. Falconry equipment
    2. Skulls, I'm a veterinarian
  7. What is your favorite color?
    1. Blue
    1. Lord of the Rings
  9. What type of music do you listen to?
    1. Alternative? but really most music
  10. Do you follow any sports teams?
    1. not really
  11. What's your favorite fish?
    1. moorish idol
  12. Favorite coral?
    1. Acropora
  13. Favorite invert?
    1. mantis shrimp or octopus
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread?
    1. i have a build thread
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)?
    1. add another DOS to integrate with my new trident
    2. find an alternative for my GHL dosers
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank?
    1. all the fish. Love the big batch of anthias
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over?
    1. Tech! I love new equipment!!
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.)
    1. I really dont need much tank stuff but would love something from where you live. Local art - coffee mug, calendar, some decorative doo hicky, some local food item or seasonings (must be shippable), a T-shirt, hat or Hoodie from a favorite store or artist in your area XL please. Any cool little thing that you use and like.
    2. I love things that your area is known for. It is fun to day dream about other places.
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
    1. no thank you
this is amazing ..
all this time I was thinking the gifts also had to be reefing related .
It can be anything ?

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is amazing ..
all this time I was thinking the gifts also had to be reefing related .
It can be anything ?
Sure the gift can be anything you think your person would like. Like me, I'm a coffee snob who loves to try different coffees from local areas not around me. I also love honey from different parts of the country. (hint, hint)

When you fill out the profile questions, you give details that your Secret Santa can use to get something fun.

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure the gift can be anything you think your person would like. Like me, I'm a coffee snob who loves to try different coffees from local areas not around me. I also love honey from different parts of the country. (hint, hint)

When you fill out the profile questions, you give details that your Secret Santa can use to get something fun.
Hmm craft beers from everywhere .
Coffee and honey is always a great idea .

Sink_or_Swim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1. What country are you located in? USA (Iowa – corn capital of the world, haha)
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Reef related would be snails. My melanurus wrasse has developed a taste for escargot. But in general? TIME.
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Hang out with the fam, go paddling (weather-permitting), visit my LFS to see what new coral/fish they got in (bad habit), tank maintenance, do activities with my son… I’m kind of a home-body.
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Reefing obviously (also planted freshwater tanks), kayaking & boating – anything outdoors, my dogs, true crime, reading, home improvement projects, music/concerts.
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Catch up with my son about his day, watch the fish for a bit/tinker with my tank, then cuddle with my dogs on the couch while watching true crime documentaries (with a glass of wine, depending on how long the day was).
  6. Do you collect anything? Not really but my husband claims I have too many buckets and too many dogs. For the record, I only have 3 dogs… (but an unknown # of buckets, lol)!
  7. What is your favorite color? Tiffany Blue.
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? TV show: Schitt’s Creek, movie: Nat’l Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Mostly country and some 90s-2000s hip hop/rock/alternative, but I like a little bit of everything!
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Nope – only time I watch sports is the Super Bowl. Even then, I’m just there for the snacks and commercials.
  11. What's your favorite fish? Of mine? Tie between my flame hawkfish & melanurus wrasse (despite his habit of unaliving my CUC, lol). Love wrasses.
  12. Favorite coral? Probably the elegance coral – honorable mentions go out to hammers and pulsing xenia though.
  13. Favorite invert? Ooooh… toss up between tuxedo urchin and cleaner shrimp.
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? 75 gallon reef, currently with just softies and LPS, a rainbow bubble tip nem, rock flower nems, and a mix of fish and inverts. Running a canister filter and love it. My first tank, a 32.5 gallon Fluval Flex AIO, is sitting empty at the moment. Might convert it to freshwater later.
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? I still need to install the protein skimmer, ATO, and arms for the light bars (been lazy). Also I want to get a custom-fit acrylic lid.
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Don’t know how to pick one thing – there is so much going on! I enjoy watching all the critters do what they do, like the cleaner shrimp going to work on a fish, goby sifting sand, or corals eating.
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? Developments in captive breeding and aquaculture. I also really enjoy the whole reefing community.
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) Hmm… it would be cool to receive another reefer’s favorite or must-have item/accessory/supplement/food, etc they use with their own tank, or a book on coral ID or marine fish/inverts they’ve enjoyed/found useful. I also drink a lot of coffee… a reef-themed coffee mug (or any mug/insulated tumbler) would be awesome. Bonus points if it makes me laugh.
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Sure – I love softies, especially mushrooms, toadstools & leathers... but may not a good idea right now as I’m in the Midwest and the highs are in the 40s and dropping.
  20. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.) Nope!

r20crazy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fairly confused Santa, we make a profile answering questions, register on eflster, but dont make an elfster list? For those of us who dont want tank related items or dont have a tank currently... its a GREAT option to have a elfster list.

Have elfster for past like 3 years.. u have a link for auto signup like prior years?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
fairly confused Santa, we make a profile answering questions, register on eflster, but dont make an elfster list? For those of us who dont want tank related items or dont have a tank currently... its a GREAT option to have a elfster list.

Have elfster for past like 3 years.. u have a link for auto signup like prior years?
The discussion in this thread might help explain the change: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/why-are-we-moving-away-from-wish-lists.949930/ People can still use wish lists if they want to.

CmMagenta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? One… Energy, but also sleep and copepods.
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Same thing we do every night pinky.
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Gardening, cooking, homeschooling, making music
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? I have a new baby and a teenager. I never relax. I forgot how.
  6. Do you collect anything? fossils
  7. What is your favorite color? Purple and green
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Moonstruck
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Rock
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? No
  11. What's your favorite fish? Mandarin dragonet Goby
  12. Favorite coral? Green Kenya tree
  13. Favorite invert? Feather dusters
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? One big koi pond, 200g reef with gobies and damselfish, 60g shrimp and seahorses, 260g cichlids, 150 cichlid, 2 quarantine tanks and a partridge in a pear tree.
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? Always!! But this month I’m adding the plumbing to make my 260g on a constant water drip system.
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Xenia and feather dusters moving
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? When I catch my kids watching the fish and enjoying the tanks when I walk into a room. My son has his own 150 gallon that I’m not allowed to touch, and my baby girl loves watching the coral reef every day.
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) something I can see in my tank so I am reminded I’m not the only one who is addicted to aquariums.
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* yes, anything peaceful.
  20. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.) how often a day are you poking at a fish tank (feeding, adding water, moving a rock, etc.) ? My answer: Too often. Maybe a dozen. I go through a lot of towels.

dough

Reefing since '95
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Time
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Chores including tank maintenance, watching old westerns and movies
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Freshwater tank, metal detecting and sporting clays among others
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Taking my dog for a walk and watching YouTube videos about all of my hobbies
  6. Do you collect anything? Civil War artifacts, sharks teeth
  7. What is your favorite color? Orange and green
  9. What type of music do you listen to? 70s and 80s, and southern rock
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? College Football and Clemson
  11. What's your favorite fish? Gobies
  12. Favorite coral? Gorgonians and acans and Ricordea
  13. Favorite invert? Boxing Shrimp aka coral banded shrimp
  14. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? 32 gallon fresh and a 57 gallon mixed reef of many lps, softies
  15. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? Working on adding a used GHL doser and thinking about a automatic fleece filter roller
  16. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Feeding time and the polyp extensions
  17. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? A mature coral and tank
  18. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) I can always use gift cards to BRS etc. new fleece socks, gift card to Academy sports, subscription to Coral Magazine
  19. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Gorgonians or sponges from seahorsesavy.com

r20crazy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 53 80.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.1%
Back