Secret santa 2022?

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there spending limits, high and low?
Low, yes. High not really( I forget but I think the minimum is like $25). They do put a limit on it, but I have seen many times over where people spend way more then the limit. I usually end up spending more. Whats a $100 but a frag I didn't buy this week/month?

OP
OP
Steven91

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there spending limits, high and low?
I believe its $25 but I usually spend closer to a $100 and usually get back about the same if not more.

I would say don't expect to get back more but this is something that we have been suggesting the last few years if break up the pricing based on how much you wanna spend so you back closer to what you spend.

OP
OP
Steven91

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm surprised they haven't posted anything yet
usually its up by this time and gifts are already shipping out. i really dont think its happening this year

Wrassenaround

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, it is in the works. We're tweaking some of the details, but it is coming soon. :)
I know you had mentioned that some of the details were being changed. Do you guys have an idea of when this will begin? Approximate date? Even if it isn't happening this year I think a lot of us would like some sort of confirmation. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Kellie in CA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know lots of us use Black Friday Deals to make our gifts extra special! I think we're gonna miss the boat on that one.

I haven't heard anything about the toy drive yet either... It seems like both events are usually in full swing by this time of year.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OK. Update... I'm sorry for the long delay. We've had a number of things happening all at once that have made us much later on this than we had planned to be. We considered canceling for this year due to everything going on, but we do look forward to it and we know that many in our community do as well, so...

We are working on getting the registration thread up and posted for this weekend (I'm hoping within the next 24 hours). I do know this puts us under a time crunch, but for those still wanting to participate, we're sure it will be a great time of giving and sharing together. :)

Chriscorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK. Update... I'm sorry for the long delay. We've had a number of things happening all at once that have made us much later on this than we had planned to be. We considered canceling for this year due to everything going on, but we do look forward to it and we know that many in our community do as well, so...

We are working on getting the registration thread up and posted for this weekend (I'm hoping within the next 24 hours). I do know this puts us under a time crunch, but for those still wanting to participate, we're sure it will be a great time of giving and sharing together. :)
Thank you for the update!

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Any way to send out a mass mailer when it happens?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any way to send out a mass mailer when it happens?
I'll definitely be sure it's visible and that everyone is alerted. ;)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back