Secret Santa Reveal Thread!!

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
@Ippyroy I hope you like your presents. I have a very important question. How’s the hot dog toaster? :)

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!
Your S.S.
Thank you so much for everything! The hotdog toaster is even better than I imagined. It works great and is super convenient. Thanks again and I hope you and your family have an amazing Holiday Season!

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
How’s the hot dog toaster?

Thank you so much for everything! The hotdog toaster is even better than I imagined. It works great and is super convenient. Thanks again and I hope you and your family have an amazing Holiday Season!

Where can I track down one of these bad boys?

boacvh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
@boacvh I was you SS and hope the item can potentially prevent/limit a major catastrophe with your tank.
Thanks so much!
Blown away by the generous gift.
It is already installed, and running.
(Hopefully the only thing the probes do going forward is gather dust and never actually have to work! Otherwise means I am in trouble :) :))
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

icedearth15324

View Badges
Reaction score
@icedearth15324 I am your SS, hope all your gifts brought a smile to your face, and a little something my wife made for you and you fiancé.
Thank you so much for everything. My wife (got married last thursday), absolutely loved all of the home-made things. Especially the bag, she tried to steal it from me.

MamaP

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey @MamaP, I hope you got something nice from BRS. Would it be silly to ask if you have any M&Ms left? Hahaha. Merry Christmas!
Hey, Alex! Thank you so so much!! I haven't gotten anything yet from them, because I've been spending so much on Christmas presents, but I definitely will!! I do have some M&Ms left, but not much! I'm having a hard time keeping the hubby and son out of them, lol! I think I'll hide the rest!

I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year! And, again, thank you so much for your generosity!

MamaP

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey, @Reefacist !

I was your SS! I hope you liked your gifts! Hopefully the shirt fits (and you have a sense of humor!).

For everyone else, this is why I hope he's got a sense of humor...
Screenshot_20201207-181636_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Joshcom

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Mmmm my life is now complete. ;Drool ;Drool ;Drool

As for SS, @Joshalot1015 I hope you loved your gifts, test to your hearts content!!

I was also your SS last year so I hope you're still getting clean water out of that gift as well!!

Mmmm my life is now complete. ;Drool ;Drool ;Drool

As for SS, @Joshalot1015 I hope you loved your gifts, test to your hearts content!!

I was also your SS last year so I hope you're still getting clean water out of that gift as well!!
Wow, amazing was not expecting to get so much and more than I asked for, especially from the same person twice, you have definitely help my reef tank thrive and I'm very grateful for your generosity

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back