Secret Santa Reveal Thread!!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Glad you like it, tried to give you a small hint in the card...maybe too small.
soo cool.love every bit of it!! the mug will go in my m&m collection :cool: thanks again,HAPPY HOLIDAYS:)

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
soo cool.love every bit of it!! the mug will go in my m&m collection :cool: thanks again,HAPPY HOLIDAYS:)
Happy Holidays to you as well. And thanks, the refractometer on your wish
list made me add one to my wish list and my SS got me one also.

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
I am not sure how we got matched up, but I will say that even though we don't know each other I can see that we are both one in the same. Both Star Wars fans, and reef addicts. @CrazedMaverick I hope you enjoyed your gifts, and sorry to hear that you last gift came in damaged. Let me know if there is anything I can do on my end to get you a replacement.

Long Live the Empire!

Last edited:

thesticklady

View Badges
Reaction score
2969AC24-BFA2-4F8A-A3CB-43631705CB82.jpeg

Thank you @AKReef11 so excited for these!

LaxFrags

View Badges
Reaction score
Thankyou so much to my secret Santa! From Florida I believe! I love all my gifts, can’t wait to feed them to my coral! The frag plugs are going to be awesome with me starting a coral fragging buisness too. Can’t use the beer opener yet, not old enough, but a few more years... lol! Thanks again!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 56

LaxFrags

View Badges
Reaction score
Thankyou so much to my secret Santa! From Florida I believe! I love all my gifts, can’t wait to feed them to my coral! The frag plugs are going to be awesome with me starting a coral fragging buisness too. Can’t use the beer opener yet, not old enough, but a few more years... lol! Thanks again! I’m trying to figure out how to use the produce rn’

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 59

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
@Dolelo96 Have you finished that puzzle yet? :)

-Your SS
I‘m so sorry I missed this!

No I haven’t, but will be after Christmas. Husband getting me a puzzle table for Christmas..said something about not wanting kitchen table taken over by my puzzles ;Hilarious I will make sure to post a pic when it’s done.

Thank you sooo much for everything! Love all of it, especially the extra long tweezer. It’s makes catching those fire worms a breeze Merry Christmas:p:);)

BaysEndReef

Anthony
View Badges
Reaction score
I‘m so sorry I missed this!

No I haven’t, but will be after Christmas. Husband getting me a puzzle table for Christmas..said something about not wanting kitchen table taken over by my puzzles ;Hilarious I will make sure to post a pic when it’s done.

Thank you sooo much for everything! Love all of it, especially the extra long tweezer. It’s makes catching those fire worms a breeze Merry Christmas:p:);)
Glad you love it all! Merry Christmas to you and yours!! :)

jazzfisher

View Badges
Reaction score
@jazzfisher I know you've already figured it out through other threads, but I did want to tell you that I hope you have a great holiday and happy reefing!
A most Happy Hoildays to you and yours, even the finned ones! I love my mandarin watercolors, I'm searching for the the best framing option now. And my goni is going full force-I like the one you received too!

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
@Morbo
I hope you enjoy watching your tank when you're away. And think about me when your fragging.

Your Secret Santa

I love the camera! And I'll be using the frag kit this weekend on the Zoa I posted earlier.

Thank you very much! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Amy406

View Badges
Reaction score
aww GIF
@Amy406 - I just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from your Secret Santa! I hope you enjoy your gifts! I hope you like the Flipper coral magnifier as much as I like mine.
Omg!!! Thank you for everything, I was so excited when I opened my gifts and started thinking of using them. I am so happy with the magnifier you gifted me. It’s perfect and so much help. I haven’t used my calcium tester yet due to the fact that I still have quite a few manual tests still left that I want to finish up with and a little bit of intimidation and excitement’s over the new tester but I can’t wait and I love my vary first hobby shirt. Most of all though I just really appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity and R2R for putting this together. The fun, excitement, anticipations, curiosity and receiving a gift from someone who doesn’t even know me was exactly what I needed. You’re amazing. Thank you so much from me and my aquariums. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours from me and mine

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back