Secret Santa Reveal Thread!!

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
One of the final fun parts of our Secret Santa gift exchange is the big reveal! This is where you let your recipient know who you are. Some of you may have already chosen to do this with your gifts and that's a great way to do it or maybe with a tag, but here's a thread for those of you who haven't done it yet. Be as creative as you like or just come out and tag your recipient. Once your recipient has received your gift, let them know who you are!

(I realize some may choose not to reveal, and that's fine too, but please know that this is really one of the fun parts of the gift exchange.)

#R2RSecretSanta

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Merry Christmas @dtrick!
1607208360580.gif

I’m your Secret Santa :)

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Merry Christmas @ScottJ I am your Secret Santa. I hope you really liked the honey. My sister in law is dating a bee keeper and that jar came straight from the hive. I take my coffee black and really like dark roast. I hope you enjoy the Community Coffee also!
@dtrick Thank you so , so much! That honey is fantastic! I've had it on toast the last 2 mornings, what a treat. The coffee is very nice, really smooth and easy to drink. So fun to try new things trom another part of the country. Wonderful and thoughtful. Thank you again!

Merry Christmas!

dtrick

View Badges
Reaction score
@dtrick Thank you so , so much! That honey is fantastic! I've had it on toast the last 2 mornings, what a treat. The coffee is very nice, really smooth and easy to drink. So fun to try new things trom another part of the country. Wonderful and thoughtful. Thank you again!

Merry Christmas!
I am really glad you enjoy it and happy to bring southern goods to the north

colossal_tater

View Badges
Reaction score
Awesome! I’ve seen you around here and I’m pretty deep on your original build thread it seems.

I loved your gifts so much I bought the fritz glass cleaner and tang feeder as part of my SS gifts. Thanks for such an early gift to give me great ideas!

P.S. If you don’t have these cleaning clothes from Amazon. Get them! My glass has never been cleaner now.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 48 82.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.2%
Back