Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGGUN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I'm done on here.

Shoot me a text or find me on FB if you want to talk reef.

Thanks to all the members and reefers who have contributed in the past years, the knowledge pool was deep and often used!!!

Kevin

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I'm done on here.

Shoot me a text or find me on FB if you want to talk reef.

Thanks to all the members and reefers who have contributed in the past years, the knowledge pool was deep and often used!!!

Kevin

Why?

OP
OP
B

BIGGUN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Difference of opinion. I tried to explain but the thread was removed. So I guess I'll leave it at that.

Jamo7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm. I’m intrigued by this for some reason. I’m not on any other social media so reaching out to you can’t happen, but r2r seems incredibly friendly and welcoming and embracing. I’m wondering what went wrong and where? I’m sure it can be resolved.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Difference of opinion. I tried to explain but the thread was removed. So I guess I'll leave it at that.

Your other thread was removed because you called us snowflakes, and publicly questioned a moderators action which both are against the sites TOS.

I'll sending you a PM concerning this issue. I hope you respond, I would hate to see you leave over this.

OP
OP
B

BIGGUN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your other thread was removed because you called us snowflakes, and publicly questioned a moderators action which both are against the sites TOS.

I'll sending you a PM concerning this issue. I hope you respond, I would hate to see you leave over this.

Actually it was worse than that. I called the person that brought it to your attention after being that way for YEARS a snowflake!

No biggie. Just tired of going off the wall crazy to cater to what one person considers offensive.

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No one has any skin these days so anything offends anyone and no one can take any kind of remark without needing a safe space. So basically no one is allowed to speak their mind because someone will be offended. I say offend as many as you like no one has to agree with you. I have no idea what the thread was about but reading the reason it was removed I thought I would say that LOL

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually it was worse than that. I called the person that brought it to your attention after being that way for YEARS a snowflake!

No biggie. Just tired of going off the wall crazy to cater to what one person considers offensive.

I sent you a PM but you didnt respond, it was also brought to my attention that you were PM'd about the edit from your sig that was needed because it was against the sites TOS. Because it flew under the radar for a good amount of time doesnt make it right.

And fyi, it wasn't reported by fellow member on here. A staff member noticed it and reported it.

You chose not to respond to my PM and posted on here instead, so obviously nothing I say will help in this matter. The rule of the TOS you were not following was here long before you and I, so it has nothing to do with being "snowflakes" it has to do with keeping this a family friendly site. I know I for one don't want to explain to my 6 year old what adult entertainment entity you were referring to.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one has any skin these days so anything offends anyone and no one can take any kind of remark without needing a safe space. So basically no one is allowed to speak their mind because someone will be offended. I say offend as many as you like no one has to agree with you. I have no idea what the thread was about but reading the reason it was removed I thought I would say that LOL

You know what they say, there are 2 sides to every story and the truth lies somewhere in the middle...

OP
OP
B

BIGGUN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And once again I totally disagree with you and have now PM'd my talking points to you as a public forum apparently is not the place to do such things if the non moderating party doesn't agree.

The middle covers a lot of territory.... and even if it is 100% the way r2r is presenting it I still am very frustrated with this morphing into R.C.

And for the record our truths are almost identical it's just perspective.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kev I wouldn’t leave over this. I didn’t see your signature so I don’t know what it said, and I don’t know who or what any previous issues were, but I don’t want to see you go. I’m sure nobody does. We can all come up with a new signature together lol!

(Btw happy birthday George)

David & Katie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was always told that there are three sides to every story...[emoji848]
Yours, mine and the truth.

PirateDan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Is snow flake really that bad? I’ve been called much worse. Not being able to publicly question a moderators action just doesn’t seem right. Not trying to start trouble. Just my 2 cents.

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is snow flake really that bad? I’ve been called much worse. Not being able to publicly question a moderators action just doesn’t seem right. Not trying to start trouble. Just my 2 cents.
It doesn't belong here on a family friendly site. What doesn't offend you might offend someone else and the team here does their very best to keep things friendly. Wasn't it you that got offended by the "grammer police" thread? I was not offended by the thread but it doesn't mean it belongs here either. The mods have a lot to do and they volunteer the time to keep things friendly and the TOS are agreed too when joining.

Last edited:

PirateDan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It doesn't belong here on a family friendly site. What doesn't offend you might offend someone else and the team here does their very best to keep things friendly. Wasn't it you that got offended by the "grammer police" thread? I was not offended by the thread but it doesn't mean it belongs here either.
Is there a stalking policy. I knew you would come around if I made a comment. You almost always do.

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a stalking policy. I knew you would come around if I made a comment. You almost always do.
Unfortunately this is the comment one would expect from you as an intelligent conversation is out of the question when it's something you don't want to hear.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When it comes down to it, THIS IS A FAMILY ORIENTED SITE. We have fun, we message each other, and end up making friends around the world with the hope of meeting one day.

When we sign up, WE AGREE TO THE RULES SETFORTH FROM THE BEGINNING OF R2R. If people don't read the rules, and most don't, then don't be surprised when you r asked to remove something that may offend others. You should have read the rules and not posted it. Their r ALOT of children on this site daily, and they don't need to see certain things on this site.

Hopefully all parties that take offense can see this and understand the reasoning behind this and move forward and enjoy this hobby we all love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back