Seen a sps with a possible small majano at lfs

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do have a spare , it just split! I didn’t even kno if they could lol once I’m more stable I’d be glad to trade

haha ya they can reproduce pretty fast but they do not seem to be quite as invasive as aiptasia. Aiptasia seems to just show up from nothing but all my guys seem to have to split and only end up in a different part of the tank if they crawl or float there. Basically I just have to cull them if I have them in the DT and not let them get out of control... like a fast growing mushroom.

Right now I have them in my fuge and in their own 5.5g tank.

jaycee172003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have both of those but would be down to trade for something if you want. I guess I like mushrooms or leathers mostly or odd nems obviously.

I have the purple/green ones and green with pink tips and borneman anemones in excess I can trade.

Believe it or not there seems to be a fair amount of people who love majano's and I get asked to sell or trade mine frequently.
Sorry couldn’t figure out how to message on here and heard you may have borneman anemones. If so can can you message me and maybe we can set something up

Back