SELCO

ARCkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We feed Artemia nauplii enriched with SELCO to a number of our animals, and it is the exclusive diet for our moon jellies. We had always ordered ours through Brine Shrimp Direct when we ordered our cysts but they don’t appear to stock it anymore. A web search found a number of sites that list it as out of stock. Does anyone know where it might be available in one liter or smaller bottles?

OP
OP
A

ARCkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I order Selcon from amazon every time I run out. I just bought a bottle from Amazon last week.
Selcon contains SELCO but it isn’t the same thing. SELCO is a HUFA supplement stabilized with vitamin C. According to the label, Selcon contains 200 mg SELCO per gram along with vitamin B12. If I can’t find SELCO I might have to try Selcon, but I don’t want to change a successful protocol if I can help it.

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome thank you. I learned something and that’s why I get on here. Good luck with your search. Just FYI I’ve been using it for years with no issues. Jelly fish are a different type of feeding for sure. I would love to see some pictures of your jellyfish tanks.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back