• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

-Selling- 90G Tank with lots of goodies

Oroborous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I am getting out of the hobby and i decided that i will sell my whole setup. I am having a great success with the corals that are growing extremely well at the moment. It was a fun and exciting journey starting this setup from scratch. I need the space where the tank is located hence why i decided to sell it. Not interested in selling this in parts so please do not send me PM's asking me to sell single parts. I am looking for $3000 for everything listed. I will post some images and perhaps video soon.

Tank Equipment

90 Gallon Tank with stand

Ecotech Marine Radion XR30W GEN 3 PRO – LED

Radion Hanging Kit

Pentair Aquatics - Smart UV 40 Watt

BRS Reactor – Single

Tunze -Turbelle Stream 6105 Controllable (700 to 3400) (Need a controller i have one that works but the knob broke on it so i runs on one setting that works well)

Arctica Chiller

Echopps Axium X120 Protein Skimmer

Fish

Melanurus Wrasse

Adorne Wrasse

Yellow Tang

Azure Damsel

*Design Frostbite Clownfish

Aquacultured Clowfish (Clowfish are paired)

Engineer Goby

Snails + Hermit Crabs

Corals

Blue Raven Blastomussa 12 heads

ZS -Aquacultured War Duncan 6 heads

Ultra Orange Rock Flower Anemone

Sympodium Blue Base

Pipe Organ – Ultra Purple

Radioactive Dragon Eye Zoa

Exotic Palythoa

Around 80 lbs of live rock.

+Tons of goodies. Refractometer for salinity measure accuracy. Filters, Parts, Testing kit stuff & More.

fishingchuck

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry that you’re getting out of the hobby. I agree with kutcha. For reference I just picked up a used 150gal. With a complete apex set up for 2k. You may have more inquiries if you readjust your asking price. Good luck.

OP
OP
Oroborous

Oroborous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure by what you mean by saying no designer corals. I paid $25 for single head for a Blue Raven Blastomussa so it's not going to make sense to sell 12 heads for $25 right? Be a little bit more specific on what that apex setup is because these forums tend to be very misleading and people just believe everything people say. Check a price for a Pentair Aquatics - Smart UV 40 Watt, this i pretty much brand new so no idea why people would expect to pay $50 for something that costs $400. I am sure someone found 2 XR30W GEN 3 PRO's for $300. But i was there looking for them two and they did not go any lower than $350 a piece minimum for used. Maybe a set of gen 2 would but not gen 3 pro's.

fishingchuck

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My apologies if I offended you. That wasn’t my intention. Maybe I fell into a really good deal. The apex setup was the base unit, atk, and 2 dosers.

kutcha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i can do a itemized total for you as to what everything would be priced at if it was individual sold. but remember when doing a large deal like this generally your going to sell the package cheaper then you would sell the individual items. Not trying to offend just trying to help you sell.

OP
OP
Oroborous

Oroborous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree. If you could then please do so. I have not sold stuff on here before and i don't want people to feel ripped off. what i did was a look up for items and what they roughly go for. for example JBJ Aquarium Arctica Titanium Chiller i priced at $340 where people would sell them for 300+ - $500 and people were getting bids for it on ebay and i am not saying a 1 bid, like 10 or more so i thought that's reasonable. Again i am not an expert on this.

kutcha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tank stand sump and return pump: 300-350$
radion gen 3 this includes hanging kit : 300-350 $
pentair 40w uv: 250-300 $
Brs single reactor : price is null it is a throw in
Turbelle Stream 6105:: 100-150 were the controller doesn't fully work
chiller depend of the size but i am going to assume 1/10 HP: 350-400$
skimmer:100-150$
wrasse: 25$ each
yellow tang: 100-150$
damsels are null it is a throw in
clowns:100-150$ for the pair
snails/goby are null throw in with purchase
Blue Raven Blastomussa: 150-200$
duncans: 75$
rock nem:30$
radioactive dragon eyes/pipe organ are null throw ins
live rock: 400$

total low estimate is $2205 and high estimate is $2655 and generally if you are trying to sell it as a total package you will want to cut 10% off the individual items prices as you will be able to sell individual items at a higher price but you wont be able to get rid of everything. also remember colonies are harder to sell the frags of two or three head so if those blastos were broken up into smaller frags you could get a larger amount for them because they sell single head for 25-30 but because it is a colony seller need to either break the colony up or put discounts on the per head price to entice people to want to take the deal.

OP
OP
Oroborous

Oroborous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't even edit the main post. But based on what you have given above i would be willing to sell it for $2200. 1/10hp is correct on the chiller.

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back