• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling all of my brand new stuff cheap!

nfrench2100

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow this is getting out of hand lol. To the ones who “were first,” and “got jumped,” do you really think that posting a response on here, whining and moaning about how you got skipped is gonna change anything?

Seriously. Show some decency and some manners. This guy is in a hurry to get his equipment sold so that he can go back to serving our country. And you’re complaining??? Just let it go for Christ sake

Koi Obsession

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just saying because There are no photos on the listing. I would like to buy the iwaki 100 rlt but will wait till everyone confirms they started receiving there stuff first . last month some guy took several people out for hundreds of dollars .. thanks kurt

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This man is going to serve our country and we are bickering over silly **** like this! Get real....... How about thanking him for his service not trying to bash him for wanting to get this stuff gone asap!

I as most people greatly respect/appreciate your service (skydiver) so thank you!

He is going and he has also served in Iraq. From one prior serviceman to another, Stay safe out there Brother and wish you the best!

tgbaby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just saying because There are no photos on the listing. I would like to buy the iwaki 100 rlt but will wait till everyone confirms they started receiving there stuff first . last month some guy took several people out for hundreds of dollars .. thanks kurt

He sent me pics of the apex when I requested as well as the tracking info as soon as he shipped.

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For everyone upset I am sorry. Those that paid got their items. I simply have too much danged crap going on in my life to entertain a thousand questions and go get shipping quotes for everyone, and everything else. PayPal has awesome buyer protection. So much so, that sellers get SCREWED all the time. One guy I refused to take as a payment as a gift because he would have lost his buyer protection for a mere $1.32 fee. I thought my posts were pretty clear. PayPal to email provided. You find out shipping when I take it to ship it. Pretty easy. I have served my country since I was a 20 year old kid. I fought in Iraq in '03. Got out and became a cop and have served as one for the past decade with a spotless record. My old butt is now going back to Basic Training at 38 years old to go kick some more butt and finish what I started all those years ago. Please don't question my integrity as I promise you I have proven my integrity throughout my life far more than the average bear. These prices could not be beat for a reason. I leave in a couple weeks and don't have time to screw about. If you slept on the deal or hesitated I am sorry, but it is what it is. I understand not wanting to get burned, but put yourself in my shoes. You are the one shipping out in a couple weeks. Your life is about to RADICALLY change, and a reef tank just doesn't have a place in your life for the next 16 years because you will be moving every 3 years. It freaking makes me sad to sell this stuff as my 2 year old daughter loves fish and I was building it for her, but such is life.

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now for those interested these items are left:

Local Pickup Only (St. Louis Area)
120 gallon rimless and stand $300
2x-40 gallon breeders $50 each
Live Rock Pukani and Tonga Negotiable $

Items available for shipping
1x Iwaki MD 100RLT $240
2x Finney Titanium Heaters (NEED CONTROLLER) 300w $20 each
2x Jebao PP-4 $25 each
2x Jebao PP-8 $30 each
1x Sunergy Reef Shadow Overflow $80
1x Sicce Syncra Silent 1.5 pump $35
1x BRS GFO and Carbon Dual Reactor $40

Again send payment via PayPal to [email protected] you will pay shipping cost and paypal fee when I take it to the post office tomorrow.

I can send pics, FaceTime on iPhone, etc to help ease your mind but prices are firm, they are already a bargain and you know it. I am very busy again so please understand that.

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow this is getting out of hand lol. To the ones who “were first,” and “got jumped,” do you really think that posting a response on here, whining and moaning about how you got skipped is gonna change anything?

Seriously. Show some decency and some manners. This guy is in a hurry to get his equipment sold so that he can go back to serving our country. And you’re complaining??? Just let it go for Christ sake

The ones that are claiming they "got jumped" didn't send any money via PayPal. Others did, right away, without question. Sorry but if someone paid for it before I got a chance to read your email, it was SOLD. I only refunded one person who got beat by like 30 seconds by someone else.

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now my wife is going to be home soon with my daughter and I am going to spend some family time with them as I have been running to the post office all day. Will open for business again tomorrow lol. May not respond until then. I need a freaking break lol.

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back