• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling all of my brand new stuff cheap!

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PP-4's are SOLD. Now seriously I am done with emails, phone, other distracting stuff for the evening. Check in tomorrow people!

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SHOULD does not mean MUST. The fee is clearly stated.

Should means it is frowned upon to ask for them separately. Prices should include all fees.

George
Team R2R

Sleffew71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take the reactor .not sure if I post hete email or pm .. so unwilling do all three lol...

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This man is going to serve our country and we are bickering over silly **** like this! Get real....... How about thanking him for his service not trying to bash him for wanting to get this stuff gone asap!

I as most people greatly respect/appreciate your service (skydiver) so thank you!

Could not agree more my friend. I came across this post early this morning and many were acting like vultures.......and still are.

Yes guys, we all want to obtain a great deal and get a new piece for our systems at a terrific price......but give the dang guy a break!!

Exactly why I stayed out of the frenzy.

Stay safe Skydiver.....thanks for your service.......best wishes.

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow this is getting out of hand lol. To the ones who “were first,” and “got jumped,” do you really think that posting a response on here, whining and moaning about how you got skipped is gonna change anything?

Seriously. Show some decency and some manners. This guy is in a hurry to get his equipment sold so that he can go back to serving our country. And you’re complaining??? Just let it go for Christ sake

Well said.

reefisland

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My loss is your gain. I am going back into the military and need to sell off all of the stuff I recently purchased. This stuff hasn't even been used yet! It is all brand new, mainly all from BRS. Hugely discounted as it NEEDS to go.

2x- 40 Gallon Breeders-$50 each
1x-120 Gallon Rimless with homemade stand $300
1x-Protein Skimmer, Reef Octopus Classic 200 INT $150
1x-Return Pump, Iwaki MD-100RLT $240
1x-Neptune Apex Controller $400
2x-Eco Tech Radion RMS mounts $50 each
2x-Eco Tech Radion G3's $250 for both
2x-Finnex Titanium Heaters 300w(need controller) $20 each
2x-Jebao PP-8 pumps $30 each
2x-Jebao PP-4 pumps $25 each
1x-Jebao DP-4 Auto Dosing Pump $35
1x-16 inch Shadow Overflow $80.00
1x-Tunze Osmolator ATO Unit $100
1x-BRS RO/DI 6 Stage Unit with Water Saver (150GPD) $175
1x-BRS Dual Reactor $40

You will need to pay shipping cost and pay pal fees as well unless you are local.

I honestly will be very busy getting stuff ready and might not check messages on here. Please email.
[email protected]
I just want to say...
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!! MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE.

Sleffew71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still in for the gfo carbon reactor... give me the go to send info and PayPal .

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To recap I received payment on all wavemakers, overflow, sicce pump. They are SOLD. Will be shipping here in a little bit this morning.

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys for the last time if you didn't send payment you didn't get freaking "jumped". Sending me an email doesn't freaking call dibs on this gear. Payment does. Go cry me a freaking river somewhere else. I am seriously at my last nerve with some of the members of this forum. Bunch of cry babies. I am not holding gear for anyone without payment. Sorry I don't have time to go through over a hundred emails.

Sleffew71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I guess we send payment and hope you figure out what we want then send additional when you figure out shipping . Just a little lost on your procedure I guess .. I have no problem doing that just don't understand the fluid protocol here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back