• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling all of my brand new stuff cheap!

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only thing left is Iwaki Pump and local sale for tanks and live rock.

Who wants a bargain on a monster pump?

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I guess we send payment and hope you figure out what we want then send additional when you figure out shipping . Just a little lost on your procedure I guess .. I have no problem doing that just don't understand the fluid protocol here.
Sorry, yes, the "fluid protocol" was kind of dictated by buyers sending me money for the items they wanted right off the bat, without even emailing....guess they wanted to make sure they got it. I woke up to payment for lights and mounts already made. Other payments started flying in with very little questions for other items. I sent a couple pictures at request to ease some minds, but that was about it. People that have their feelings hurt over it sorry but I was not going to refund someone their PayPal payment because you emailed me first with questions when someone else sent payment.....it just doesn't work like that people. Sorry your feeling are hurt over it, but what does it matter if it has extra media with it or not??? Did you see the price? Is it going to effect you buying it at half off retail? And why would brand new stuff have extra media anyway? Some people confound me.

wattson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed Blake, minutes later he emailed back with details, I sent payment. Thanks @Skydiver314
thats the way sales work on this sale threads,,,you dont just send payment without a sellers recognition reply email first..
wonder how many people paid for an item and it was sold..then what...and you cant say it didnt happen..got better things to do..

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats the way sales work on this sale threads,,,you dont just send payment without a sellers recognition reply email first..
wonder how many people paid for an item and it was sold..then what...and you cant say it didnt happen..got better things to do..
It happened exactly ONCE and they great thing about PayPal is I just clicked a button that says REFUND. Obviously a lot of interest in the Apex and that is the only item it happened on. Multiple people were inquiring about it's availability. One payment got sent just prior to the other. Refund no issue, but obviously one person was disappointed they got beat on the sale. Sorry. Do you people even know how PayPal works? You do know why it is against forum rules to request payment as gift right? That forfeits PayPal's buyer protection. That is why I refused to do it when asked to save tiny fees. PayPal ALWAYS sides with the buyer on disputes. I have sold and bought THOUSANDS of dollars worth of skydiving gear with PayPal. I KNOW how it works. No one making a purchase from me has ANYTHING to worry about. If you are familiar with PayPal you would know that. Stop crying because you missed out. Sounds like you need a freaking tissue.

wattson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It happened exactly ONCE and they great thing about PayPal is I just clicked a button that says REFUND. Obviously a lot of interest in the Apex and that is the only item it happened on. Multiple people were inquiring about it's availability. One payment got sent just prior to the other. Refund no issue, but obviously one person was disappointed they got beat on the sale. Sorry. Do you people even know how PayPal works? You do know why it is against forum rules to request payment as gift right? That forfeits PayPal's buyer protection. That is why I refused to do it when asked to save tiny fees. PayPal ALWAYS sides with the buyer on disputes. I have sold and bought THOUSANDS of dollars worth of skydiving gear with PayPal. I KNOW how it works. No one making a purchase from me has ANYTHING to worry about. If you are familiar with PayPal you would know that. Stop crying because you missed out. Sounds like you need a freaking tissue.
Im very well familar with pay pal...I already have parents in my life,,,SO DONT EVER talk to me like Im your kid....

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now unless someone that MADE a purchase (like actually sent money for something) has a complaint the go bark up someone else's tree. I welcome any complaint from ACTUAL BUYERS. Reading through this thread I don't see any, just good reviews.

wattson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are the one trolling a sales thread that you have no intent on making a purchase on. Move along
Ive corresponded on this thread ,sent pMs,sent emails..glad we didnt do business..never trolled anywhere.. sing any song you want 43 post..

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just saying because There are no photos on the listing. I would like to buy the iwaki 100 rlt but will wait till everyone confirms they started receiving there stuff first . last month some guy took several people out for hundreds of dollars .. thanks kurt
How about you email me, we set something up, pictures, FaceTime if you have iPhone, etc. If you want the pump it is a heck of a deal on a monster of a pump that is brand new. You won't get a deal like this again, but suit yourself Sir.

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, thanks for your service. Just wish this had been a bit more orderly of a sale.
Believe me so do I. I honestly was flooded with emails. Then before I could respond to a lot of them, payments started coming in for stuff. I wasn't going to refund payments because others emailed with questions first. I know a lot of people are sore over this sale, but sorry people, i am just one guy that has been selling all this stuff for the past two days while dealing with a 2 year old the whole time. I have made a billion trips to the post office and am stressed out over trying to make everyone happy. I don't know much but one thing I have learned in life is you will never make everyone happy.Sorry for not getting back to you on the sale fast enough 1fishmonger.

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't worry about it. I've also sold stuff on here and you have the same people always telling you what to do. Too many wannabe moderators with nothing better to do. And btw, You did right by not checking your pm's. I feel stupider for reading half of them coming from the buy/sell forum and most were a waste of time because they never plan on sending money anyway.

I WISH THEY WOULD JUST CHANGE THE FORMAT TO EVERY ITEM HAD TO HAVE A BUY NOW BUTTON AT THE TOP. THAT WAY WHEN THE FIRST PERSON CLICKS BUY NOW THE ITEM IS SOLD INSTANTLY. #mods I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sent you a PM about the pump.
Pump fits in a large flate rate box so its 19 bucks shipping. $266 to my PayPal gets the pump. It is brand spanking new, never used. Buyer should be aware these don't come with a plug attached. You have to go buy one at Home Depot. That is how they come from BRS.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If someone wants pics or other reassurance please for the tenth time EMAIL ME DIRECTLY. I haven't read a single PM on this site and don't plan to. Sorry.

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pump money sent...Thanks.
I have received payment on the pump. Thanks. I have emailed back trying to verify address is correct for shipment and not gotten a response. Trying to ship this out today. Post office closes early today. Please respond. Thanks.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.5%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back