• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling all of my brand new stuff cheap!

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recieved skimmer. Brand new in the box. Thank You!

20180210_125029.jpg

20180210_125052.jpg

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ReeferMadness80G

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Packaging was festive and delivery was super speedy! A+ seller for sure. Items were better than described, the box had never even been opened on one of the PH and the other I’m sure it has never seen water.
IMG_4395.jpg
IMG_4396.jpg

Llobrao

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The cheapest person in the world missed out on this!!! Life just not fair, prices so good you had buyers upset and I read every single one of these post some people are just straight funny

Sleffew71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the reactor today ... pretty disappointed .. i was hoping it was in the Christmas box ... but reactor was as described, brand new and complete . Thank you

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all! Glad you guys are enjoying your items. Thank you for reporting back here on their arrival and condition as well. It is helping ease the mind of one customer that is unfortunately experiencing a delay from the post office. At least he can see I came through with everyone else and am apparently not a thief. It has to be frustrating for him. If it doesn’t arrive tomorrow I am going to start making some calls. This is BS and unacceptable to me. I understand a day or two of delay, but it should have arrived by now.

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't mind a delay as long as it was in one piece. UPS just stopped by my house to pick up a package they delivered a few days ago that was completely destroyed. Now they are having to investigate it. That's all good except I'm out light reflectors that I need now.

oracle86d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys for the last time if you didn't send payment you didn't get freaking "jumped". Sending me an email doesn't freaking call dibs on this gear. Payment does. Go cry me a freaking river somewhere else. I am seriously at my last nerve with some of the members of this forum. Bunch of cry babies. I am not holding gear for anyone without payment. Sorry I don't have time to go through over a hundred emails.

lol

Back