• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling Blonde Naso and Achilles tang

Stephenea27

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a Blonde Naso tang and Achilles Tang. Both fish are around 7” Males with streamers, fully quarantined with copper, and have been in my system for 1.5 years. Eating Nori, flake, and frozen. Looking to sell locally, no shipping. Willing to meet within a reasonable distance.
Blonde Naso-$250
Achilles Tang- $350
Text or email. 864-979-8215 or [email protected]

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Selling a Blonde Naso tang and Achilles Tang. Both fish are around 7” Males with streamers, fully quarantined with copper, and have been in my system for 1.5 years. Eating Nori, flake, and frozen. Looking to sell locally, no shipping. Willing to meet within a reasonable distance.
Blonde Naso-$250
Achilles Tang- $350
Text or email. 864-979-8215 or [email protected]
Why cant you be closer :( They'd be in my tank Today !!

ReefCheef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am within a couple hours of you. I have a large (80x48x26) tank coming the first week of March. Hope to have everything up and running by the first week of April. If you still have them then, I will come buy them.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 111 87.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back