• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling everything! Mega Bundle, please help me put a price on this!

Albertoinbox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I'm moving and unfortunately I have no way of keeping my tank. I must sell everything.

I need help to put a single bundle price on the entire collection of items, rather than having to sell EVERYTHING individually.

Please dont consider the livestock and corals.

I made a video, it should be much easier to have an idea than to have me list everything, but dont hesitate to ask away.

Im sorry I framed it vertically.

The tank is a Fluval EVO 13.5 Gallons.

Thank you.

Last edited:

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have a lot of stuff... you're gonna want to inventory and list out everything. I will say you'll probably make more money piecing it apart. Otherwise, I would say $900 flat... just look at it this way, I paid $1000 for my Waterbox 100g, w/sump, return pump, MP10qd and an XR30 Gen1 and a bunch of accessories.

OP
OP
Albertoinbox

Albertoinbox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have a lot of stuff... you're gonna want to inventory and list out everything. I will say you'll probably make more money piecing it apart. Otherwise, I would say $900 flat... just look at it this way, I paid $1000 for my Waterbox 100g, w/sump, return pump, MP10qd and an XR30 Gen1 and a bunch of accessories.
Thank you very much! Thats a great starting point.

I am putting an inventory list together but it might take a while and Im a bit out of time with everything else that concerns moving to another state.

But even then I wouldnt know how much to cut from the original price I paid. So maybe I'll just have to eyeball it.

Thanks again.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 53 85.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.8%

Back