• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling Innovative Marine 25 Galloon Lagoon.

BG107

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my 25 lagoon! There does not seem to be any damage. I never hit it or moved it or anything! I put pictures below but if you are interested and want more I can for sure take some more for you! Comes with the original pump (not very powerful, i recommend a better one but it works!) Also comes with the screen top seen in the picture (super super important as fish tend to jump). The integrated "sump" area in the back is big enough for media, heater, and a small skimmer or UV (I ran the innovative marine UV which worked great). If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!

As you can see there is coralline algae all over. I did not want to scratch the tank when removing. But I am sure you can remove it with some pressure.

I cleaned it as much as I could by spraying it down and wiping it. But it definitely can use a little more cleaning! We all know how these things get dirty lol.

Only selling to people in the area, as I would have no idea how to ship something this big and fragile, sorry!
Comes with: Tank, Screen Top, Original pump
Price: $299

Marine 25 .jpg Marine 25 2 .jpg Marine 25 3 .jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back