• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling lot of 30ish Jawbreakers

BAUCE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I need to replace my 120 gallon tank that just bursted today so these are for sale. Im not looking to part them out. If you know any stores that might be interested please pass on the word. They vary in size from dime to quarters. There are two 2-3" inch mother's as well.

I don't have a specific price in mind but am willing to work with anyone thats interested. I can send more detailed photos to serious buyers. Im assuming this is worth around $3,000 but am not sure on that so please just message me.

fyHnVru.jpg

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful pieces! I’m sorry to hear about your tank reefers worst nightmare :(

Interested in one if you decide to break it up @MERKEY ill split shipping with you :).

Darwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well look at that, My name is Darwin aswell lol. Any new yorkers wanna get in on a group buy?

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back