• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling my 40 gallon All in one reef willing to part out after livestock is sold.

JVS

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an IM Nuvo 40 with 2 AI prime lights 2 Jabeo pumps like the Nero ones. One jabeo return pump. Auto top off Tunze protein skimmer, jebao UV sterilizer, 1 pajama cardinal and 1 ornate cardinal, royal gamma, coral beauty, 1 peppermint shrimp, 6 plus head torch coral purple with green tip, multiple head pink hammer 3 small colonies. Purple and green tip hammer 4 heads, 6 plus head frogspawn green with light green tips. Soft ball size galaxia colony and small galaxia frag, green slimer sps colony, I keep forgetting stuff but some colonies are big and are killing other colonies. That’s why in the pics some are dying, 2 mushroom corals, one 30 head plus zoa colony. Duncan colony, gold nugget clown, 4 snails. Must come and pic up and no guarantee anything survives when you bring the tank home to your house I’m hoping you have experience with fish a d coral. $650 for everything or $300 for all live stock including rock but you can make that back by just selling the the torch coral they usually go for $60 a head

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

OP
OP
JVS

JVS

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once the livestock is sold I can do $300 for both with the brackets

OP
OP
JVS

JVS

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live stock is gone today tank still has water so seals are not old. It’ll be empty today though. Selling:
tank $100 tank comes with jebao return and a **** load of other pumps and fish stuff also salt and any other saltwater related gear.
AI Prime HD-2 with brackets-$250 or $125 a piece
Ice cap auto top off-$60
RODI system 150gpd-$80 with 3lbs color changing resin and booster pump
250 gallon RO tank-$50 only used for RODI water

OP
OP
JVS

JVS

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 50

Jv1630

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up livestock today. Everything Joe has is legit, someone go and grab this before it's too late.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back