• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling my new gear

kruler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy is definitely a scammer. Shortly after I sent him payment for the MP40s he asked the admins to delete his R2R account. He then removed his profile photo and changed his location in his profile. I filed a PayPal claim which locked his paypal account so he can’t receive any more payments. He then told me that he can’t ship me the MP40s until I unlock his account because he can’t afford to buy a box to ship them in without his account being unlocked.

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy is definitely a scammer. Shortly after I sent him payment for the MP40s he asked the admins to delete his R2R account. He then removed his profile photo and changed his location in his profile. I filed a PayPal claim which locked his paypal account so he can’t receive any more payments. He then told me that he can’t ship me the MP40s until I unlock his account because he can’t afford to buy a box to ship them in without his account being unlocked.
sorry for laughing, laughing at his response not you losing money

kouma

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question, I wanted to purchase something today from a member but he insisted on Zeze and Vnamo. I told him that neither of these offer buyer protection but he said this changed one week ago. I opted not to deal with him anyways. But is what he said true?

Silent

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question, I wanted to purchase something today from a member but he insisted on Zeze and Vnamo. I told him that neither of these offer buyer protection but he said this changed one week ago. I opted not to deal with him anyways. But is what he said true?
Smart not to continue with that transaction.

ReeferTX

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i had a dude on the forum say the same thing to me yesterday. Something about he doesn't accept paypal anymore, cuz they held his money for two months last go around. So i called Zelle customer service and they informed me there is no truth to this. Even warned me to only send money to trusted friends and family... Huge red flag.. So be careful out there. These foos will say anything to make a buck.. lol

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back