Selling my "Pico" and all livestock + equipment :(

eag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I've been in Middle Tennessee for many months now, and started a small tank here (7.4G). I knew I wouldn't be here forever, and my original plan was to leave the tank with my family, but that doesn't sound like it's going to work out... so, I'd like to sell the tank and all the equipment to someone that will care for it.

There is a ton of stuff. It's a 7.4G Lifegard Aquatics Side-Filter tank, with a Kessil A80, redundant heaters with inkbird controllers, two current usa wavemakers + controller... an ATO with a complimentary failsafe based on water height... plus buckets, spare parts (extra heater etc), Tropic Marin Pro salt... battery backup, dual power strips and GFI... all the good stuff.

In terms of livestock... there's two acros, a small goby, two dwarf nems, two sexy shrimp... bunch of stuff.

I've got a lot of money in this tank... I'd say easily approaching 2k. I'm looking for $600 which I think is more than fair. The tank is running a little rough right now due to lack of attention... I'd really like to find someone who will fix it back up and give it the attention it deserves.

Build thread here, with pics of all the equipment etc: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/lifegard-aquatics-7-4g-pico-build-the-burry.736530

Would be nice if the new owner could keep the build thread updated :)

LotsaFishies

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Through a very quick perusal of your build thread... wow! You put a lot of love and energy into that tiny tank. Really nice setup!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back