• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna clear out alot of corals, none of the acros though,
Will sell or trade. I dont have time to individually list them right now but will post up some fts's and you guys zoom in and PM me what your interested in. Will put up prices and pics of corals when I get off work later today. I'm in Huntington beach california if you want to come buy and scope out what they look like with your own eyes. There are quite alot that dont show up in the pics cuz the tank is packed and you can't see them in these pics. UPDATE will sell certain good size frags of acros on plugs already and anything else that you might be interested in that can be fragged off easily and will be sold at good prices. Other UPDATE , ITEMS previously listed with pics and prices are obo if still available. Have buyers coming over this weekend, if interested send pm and we can communicate via phone.
20190122_130954.jpg
20190118_111654.jpg
20190118_111654.jpg
20181122_205855.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
HB AL

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will you ship?
I would but have not shipped before but do have some proper containers to ship in but there would absolutely be no guarantee on corals. Did get a battle box the other day and it had 1 heat pack taped to the lid and all these corals are very hardy as they’ve all grown from small frags over the last 3 years so don’t see why it would be an issue.

OP
OP
HB AL

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, fish are not for sale, I’m not tearing the tank down, just trying to thin out the heard of some of non acros to open up some more real estate for the acros to grow into without growing into each other.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back