Sept 19th -2010 Inland Empire Steve Tyree Coral farmer event -Mark this date!

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For more info :
Inland Empire Coral Farmers Market

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2010 Inland Empire Coral Fa Annual [/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sunday, September 19th, 2010[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Public Admission Free ![/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vendor Supported Coral Show[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10:30 AM to 4 PM[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hilton Ontario Airport[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]700 North Haven Avenue[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ontario, California 91764[/FONT]

jaypainter24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be there as always. See there Dan and Tina. If anyone has the chance to go, DO IT. This is a great show with tons of great corals and people.

OP
OP
WT INC

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be there as always. See there Dan and Tina. If anyone has the chance to go, DO IT. This is a great show with tons of great corals and people.

yeah , totally agree! . this si the show that you will see a lot of cream of the crop !
we have been cancelling past shows so now we have more time to get all the nice frags and will bring to this show.

Just look at the vendor list -really a fun day to spend for all hobbyists , kick back, everyone gathers in one room . Whew! this will be fun, can not wait!!

OP
OP
WT INC

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FREE ADMISSION !! I just noticed !! LOL ..whoot whoot !! nothing is better than FREEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee ......:bigsmile:

OP
OP
WT INC

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 1/2" drive for us but it will be sooooooooooooo fun!!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would soooo like to go to California!:feel_good:

DCG1286

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So ... do I get a discount if I drive all the way from NY? :wink:

I wish we had more events like this on the East Coast ... this is NY ... What the heck?!

BTW ... I love that Mother Of Pearl Acro ;)

OP
OP
WT INC

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I wish we had more events like this on the East Coast ... this is NY ... What the heck?!

you definitely get free entry!! , i know there is a real deal here at this event.
All Great vendors with HOT Sizzling frags for you to drool for the whole day.
Our MOP acro is also a HOT Sizzling item now. Wish i have huge colony of it. LOL.

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

There are events in orlando..which is a 12 hr drive for me..so its almost a day trip if you drove...

I wish their was events in DC, the halfway mark

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you definitely get free entry!! , i know there is a real deal here at this event.
All Great vendors with HOT Sizzling frags for you to drool for the whole day.
Our MOP acro is also a HOT Sizzling item now. Wish i have huge colony of it. LOL.

That is one hot acro!

But i decided on getting the purple phoenix chalice and wt efflo acro, the p phoenix is one of the 1st chalices ive seen with purple eyes.......but im hopping one day ill have the MOP

OP
OP
WT INC

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are events in orlando..which is a 12 hr drive for me..so its almost a day trip if you drove...

I wish their was events in DC, the halfway mark

yeah, the CFM Orlando was a success i heard, thats not too far for folks out that side. Hope we can attend there next year.
i thought there was a first show in DC not too long ago? got a bit mixed up since i traveled so much . I am taking a break now with shows just local shows for now . Got to spend more time with family and corals !!! :bigsmile:

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Idk.....but im planning on heading to orlando for a show in the next year or 2........

If you fly do you just carry whatever you buy back as a carry on?

OP
OP
WT INC

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Idk.....but im planning on heading to orlando for a show in the next year or 2........

If you fly do you just carry whatever you buy back as a carry on?

you can not bring back as a carry on, they will scan you box and they will see lot of water . LOL.
just check in your box. Usually most airlines charges between $ 15-$ 20 per each checked baggage. They will ask you whats inside, just say " pet products " , sometimes they will ask you to sign a waiver form , just sign it . Bring or buy a thick styro fish box from local vendor like WWC , i am sure Vic has ton to sell, get may be one heat pack but tape the heat pack on the lid ( you must shake the heat pack first so it will activate with oxygen ) , also buy foam packing peanuts to cushsion and also keeps temp even inside the box .
you should also bring or buy extra fish bags so you can tripple bagg all those frags so they dont leak inside the box ( also bring a big trash bag and you can use that ). Remember if you need to make sure your bags dont leak . WHen you close the box , tape your box all over especially the bottom side of the box just in case if there is any leak which could happen, your box wont compromise . The tape will hold the box well.:wink:

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 149 60.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 27.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 34.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 66 26.9%
Back