OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are vendor pics of about 1/4 of the stuff coming to the workshop. There are other Torches, Gold Hammers, Pink Octospawn, Yellow Frogspawn, Bubble Coral, Goniopora, Mushrooms, Several Acropora colonies, Montipora,
266.jpg
335.jpg
93.jpg
76.jpg
56.jpg
442.jpg
429.jpg
423.jpg
387.jpg
360.jpg
341.jpg

Last edited:

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was the time confirmed? When I was at the shop Jamie said the time on the website was incorrect. When is a good time to show up?

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was the time confirmed? When I was at the shop Jamie said the time on the website was incorrect. When is a good time to show up?
The 3pm is accurate. I plan on being totally finished by 7pm though. I think the website says 9pm. Im figuring presention lasting at most until 5pm, but probably sooner. Then the raffle for an hour or two. Just too many factors like people being late, how many pieces of coral people bring to donate, how many people want to help out, etc.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, I probably won't make it then. I gotta be home by 6PM at the lastest.
How far from there are you? Ideally I wouldn't mind being totally done by 6pm. I will say that the last time that we did it it took us a total of 3 hours. I do plan on pre-fragging most of the coral. No one needs to watch me cut up the dozen colonies of Torches, Frogspawns and Hammers one or two intact colonies for demonstration is fine. That combined with us doing it in a residential yard/patio makes me want to keep it as short as possible but still educational. I wouldn't be surprised if we were dine by 5pm, but need to alot enough time to allow for variables.

bkhunt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would anyone be interested in a spotted hawk fish? He is currently hanging out in my sump and would like a new display tank. I will only bring if someone wants him. FREE - but wouldn’t say not to a frag!!

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would anyone be interested in a spotted hawk fish? He is currently hanging out in my sump and would like a new display tank. I will only bring if someone wants him. FREE - but wouldn’t say not to a frag!!

Got a pic? And why in the sump?

bkhunt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a pic? And why in the sump?
Will try to get a photo. He was a model citizen in my 150g for almost a year and then him and my 6 line wrasse decided to start chasing each other. I decided to keep the 6 line so I set my trap and caught him.

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How far from there are you? Ideally I wouldn't mind being totally done by 6pm. I will say that the last time that we did it it took us a total of 3 hours. I do plan on pre-fragging most of the coral. No one needs to watch me cut up the dozen colonies of Torches, Frogspawns and Hammers one or two intact colonies for demonstration is fine. That combined with us doing it in a residential yard/patio makes me want to keep it as short as possible but still educational. I wouldn't be surprised if we were dine by 5pm, but need to alot enough time to allow for variables.

Ideally I would like to be home by 6P at the latest and I'm coming back to Industry(past Beaver).

bkhunt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 hunks of bonsai and should be able to get 4-5 frags. I also have a blue chalice that needs trimmed and can get a bunch of frags off and still leave me a nice piece.

NinjaTiLL

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I talked my wife into taking the kids to give me time to come to this. It's an hour drive from Bethel Park so we'll see. Hopefully see you there.

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like the weather is going to be perfect to be able to do this outside on my patio Sunday. I have my 40 cube (hosptital tank) re-setup with new water,skimmer, wave pump and air stone. Also have 25 gallons of new saltwater made up in my mixing station with a pump in that to keep it moving. WIll also have 20 gallons of RODI in case we run out of saltwater. So we should have plenty of good fresh salt water to keep corals/frags healthy during and after the workshop.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I talked my wife into taking the kids to give me time to come to this. It's an hour drive from Bethel Park so we'll see. Hopefully see you there.
I'm coming from Scott Township and I will have to go to Zelienople before and probably after. Our membership guy lives 20 minutes south of Washington in Mariana. Our Secretary is down in Venitia. Our VP Is down in Elizabeth. Our raffle guy is in West Virginia. It will be more than worth the drive. I look forward to seeing you there.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, here is what we have going on.

A big colony of Jason Fox's Raja Rampage

Several colonies of 2 type of gold/rainbow branching hammers

Several pink branching Octospawns

Green Goblin Anacropora

ORA Hyacinth Birdsnest

An Indo Torch

A Master Acan Enchinata

A Scoly

A red with yellow center Goniopora

A blue eyed Goniopora

An Orange Fungia Plate

Golden clove/glove polyps

A nice branching Lobo

Tyree Metalic Green leather/toadstool

Redsea branching tree Xenia (closed export 8yrs ago)

A very nice Acan (micromussa lordhowensis) that I've been growing out at The Reef Gallery

Jason Fox's Sunset Monti

Indo Rhodactis Mushrooms

Indo Ricordia Yumas

Neon Candy Cane

Galaxia

Several Acropora colonies
TRG Bubble Yum Millie
Rainbow Acropora Tenius
Cherry Red Acropora divaricata
Pink Acropora Millepora
Bali Shortcake Acro

Tubb's Stellata

Stratocaster Zoanthids

VDM Zoanthids

Molten Lava Zoanthids

A purple blue with red poly encrusting Monti

Several other zoanthid/palythoa colonies

I've heard from several other people bringing pieces to donate including purple plating sponge, colonies of designer zoas, Duncan, mushrooms, Acroporas, chalices et cetera.

Retail value for a frag of a lot of this is stuff is well over $100 but we will be raffling off 100s of frags for $1 a ticket.

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back