Service Firms

Discussion in 'MindStream' started by Step Ahead Innovations, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Step Ahead Innovations

Step Ahead Innovations Member

Aquarium service firm owners – you might be interested in Steve Lowe’s article about “The Future of Reef Water Testing” and how the MindStream monitor could greatly improve his reef aquarium installation and maintenance service business Cayuga Aquatics (http://bit.ly/1UmRbJS). We believe the MindStream solution will dramatically reduce the hassles of aquarium maintenance and ownership. There's just one week left to back our Kickstarter campaign (http://kck.st/1HUGFG2) and find out for yourself at our introductory $495 price. Service firm owners, our Kickstarter campaign includes several product bundle rewards with attractive discounts designed for you. Also, if you are interested in joining our MindStream Service Guild, please respond here to learn more about special program benefits.

Tags:

2. BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT Active Member

What happens if you don't meet your pledge goal? It's not even half way with only a week left.

3. Rsaalman

Rsaalman Dysfunctional Veteran

they have already said they will bring it to market

4. Step Ahead Innovations

Step Ahead Innovations Member

Thanks for your question BNUTTHEHUT. Our Kickstarter campaign plays a very significant role in the development of both our product and our company. From a financial prospective it provides important capital beyond what we have raised from early investors and the expected proceeds are part of our operating budget to complete R&D/testing, purchase long lead time components, and build out manufacturing. It also is an important measure of the demand within this community for the MindStream monitor. We will bring the MindStream monitor to market regardless, and we are counting on a big Kickstarter success to avoid any delays in getting it to you. We hope you will consider backing us!

5. Steve Lowes

Steve Lowes Member

I do believe that if this device does what it's designed to do that it will be a game changer. In any case, in a few years time I do think that we'll look back at how we used to monitor the chemistry in reef systems and laugh. I really hope this KickStarter campaign help speed the availability of real-time, continuous monitoring because for me as an installation/service business I can see several ways it would change how we manage remote living-reef systems. You know, those that keep you awake at night with the "what else can go wrong?" thoughts.

Draft saved Draft deleted