Setting up new tanks. Follow me to watch the whole thing.

jason24365

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am setting up new tanks and starting to farm as well as culturing pods and tons of other things this beautiful hobby allows us to learn and do. If you're interested in watching and experiencing these journeys with me from the very start, and watch a fellow hobbyist, and coral fanatic at work, and get to see the transitions I take into the professional side of our hobby. Who knows you might learn something, have fun, and make a friend within a like minded community I hope to build. I am also on tik tok for cool corals and fish clips and informational videos. At the moment I don't have much uploaded because I want to bring you all the best experience possible with up to date knowledge, with a fun twist to things. So make sure you subscribe and follow so you don't miss any awesome content I plan providing you guys and gals. I love to learn and share experiences from fellow hobbyists, so I will be interacting, and talking with you all as much as possible. I hope you are all as excited as I am! LINK IS BELOW
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr7ltXEdVLbQwCR9BQ-XYw

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good luck

Back