Starting all over after my accident and new move -- making some progress! Readying the 55 gal quarantine. A HOB filter from an established Rubbermaid coral and rock QT, a little partially live sand I couldn't remove easily (but will with first water change), bio spira starting today and stability since Sunday when I set it up. Polyfiber pad for bacteria colonization until I dose copper. Awaiting my ammonia badge and some testing to see how I'm doing and how bad my water changes will have to be when I buy my first batch of fish, hopefully next week! I set up my RO after my softener with a kill switch/float valve for the 44 gal brute mixing station/water storage! Needs a bit of glass cleaning and some more PVC structure this weekend! Also waiting on a replacement pump for my HOB reef octopus 180 skimmer, for use only with copper.