Several announcements...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of Several announcements:

1) Current Algae Scrubbers:

We have a long list of people who have been VERY patiently waiting for a Rev 4 "Ding & Dent" scrubber. We currently have 10 L4s and 20 L2 in the build process and these will be ready to ship by the end of next week. I'll be contacting you if you are on my waitlist!

2) Next Version: Rev 5

This is still moving forward, but issues with the new LED board design are still causing the final design to drag behind. We're estimating 3-6 months until release.

3) CWT Aquatics merger (absorption)

Some may not be aware, but I was also part-owner of CWT Aquatics - sumps built around Algae Scrubbers (both mine and Clear Water Scrubbers). As of last year, I'm 100% owner (mutual/amicable buyout) and on 12/31/21, CWT Aquatics was officially merged into Turbo's Aquatics.

4) CWT Products

Sump and ATO pricing structure was revised and retail pricing has been updated on www.saltwateraquarium.com and www.bulkreefsupply.com.

5) CWT "Blemished" Blowout Discount

We have a whole corner of my workshop dedicated to housing "Blemished" sumps and ATOs that we've been collecting for the last few years. I'm blowing these out at 10-15-20% discounts via SWA here: https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/.../factory-refurbished/

6) Wholesale Accounts

Wholesale sump and ATO pricing (and eventually, Rev 5 Algae Scrubber pricing) is available directly from us for both new and blemished products; we now sell directly to stores at the same wholesale price as online retailers. Contact me for details and pricing.

7) Sump & Scrubber Combo deals are no longer available via SWA or BRS. We plan on bringing this back soon under a direct-sale section of our website.

8) New products are in the brain, rolling around...but first things first! Scrubber Production

2022 is shaping up to be a busy year!

Best,
Bud

Last edited:

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I once had an argument/discussion with somebody over the use of the term; "a couple", as that "had to mean only 2." In this instance it meant 8, (But I agree that you had a couple of things on the front of your mine, and a couple more right behind that, etc.)

I wanted to thank you for posting. I picked up some items from the sale, including a scratch and dent reservoir to replace the bucket I currently am using. :) Like I will tell my wife when she sees the charge; "I bought a couple of things that were on sale."

OP
OP
Turbo's Aquatics

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I once had an argument/discussion with somebody over the use of the term; "a couple", as that "had to mean only 2." In this instance it meant 8
;Hilarious yeah normally I catch that stuff myself...but no, instead I blasted my own incorrect grammar usage all over the interwebz ;Facepalm

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
;Hilarious yeah normally I catch that stuff myself...but no, instead I blasted my own incorrect grammar usage all over the interwebz ;Facepalm
Don’t feel bad. There is no exact definition of those terms when comes to quantity just general usage.

from below:

“Verdict: couple is used of small numbers most of the time, but usually at least two or more.”

OP
OP
Turbo's Aquatics

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Several announcements:
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back