• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Several colonies for sale: SPS, Wall Hammer and Space Invader Pectinia. Local Pickup only.

SJ Blane

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am downsizing to a smaller tank and don't have room to keep everything. Local Denver, CO pickup only (80220). Due to the pandemic, I am not having guests into my home. I will bag up any purchases for "curbside pickup" or I am willing to meet you in a public outdoor location. All of my corals have been in my possession for at least 2 years. Photos were taken today with an iPhone and orange filter and were not edited. Most of my SPS corals are bleached on the underside but the tissue has not receded recently. I have priced these pieces taking this condition into account. Measurements are approximate. If you purchase multiple pieces, we can work out a discount. All sales are final. Thank you for looking!

Large Space Invader Pectinia (4" x 4")- $250
This coral has doubled in size during the two years I have had it. If I had room, I would be keeping this in a heartbeat.
Pectinia.png

Large Gold Wall Hammer (Skeleton, 5" Long)- $300
Hammer 1.png

Duncan Coral Colony (2.5" x 2.5", 18 heads)- $100
Duncans.png

Green Acropora Colony (3" x 2.5")- $50
Green Acro.png

Ponape Birdsnest Colony (2.5" x 2.5")- $40

The underside of this colony is bleached. However, The tissue has not receded at all in the past year or so.
Ponape Birdsnest.png

Neon Green Birdsnest Colony (3" x 2.5")- $40
Minor bleaching at the very bottom of this colony, but otherwise in great shape.
Neon birdsnest.png

Green Stylophora Colony (3.5" x 2")- $30
The bottom inch of this colony is bleached but the top is in great shape. If I had the time, I would frag it and sell the pieces which is what you could do if you decide to buy this piece.
Stylo.png

Extra Large Ricordea Yuma Rock (15+ mushrooms) $150
Rock is approx. 6" x 6" x 7". Largest mushroom is 4" is in diameter.
Mushrooms.png

Last edited:

mds schwab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Littleton interested in a three pack ( the ponape birds nest, neon green birds nest and green stlylophra

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Let me know if you'll ship

OP
OP
SJ Blane

SJ Blane

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ponape birdsnest, green birdsnest and green stylophora are sold. Everything else is still available. I will give you a discount if you purchase multiple pieces. Local Denver area only please.

OP
OP
SJ Blane

SJ Blane

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to clear everything out by Thursday. If you live in the Denver area and are interested in any of the pieces listed, make me an offer.

OP
OP
SJ Blane

SJ Blane

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything except the Birdsnests and Stylophora are still available. I am open to any offers in the Denver area.

Back